now this has gotta hurt

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a big flash and an even bigger fall. Im glad it servived, was getting worried

You have got to remember that 110 volts was chosen by the yanks because it is rarely lethal. 240 Volts on the other hand can be lethal but tends to throw you off... which is a good thing. Black bears are also very adept at climbing trees... and jumping out of them. This guy seemed pretty relaxed (stunned) when he hit the ground which probably helped.

Trader tells a good yarn about how we were visited by a black bear while camping in Canada. I ended up chasing it off with a stick and a rock, butt naked in the middle of the night. The black bears are the cute ones... the grizzlies are a bit more of a worry.

Wow, lucky bear. I bet he had a sore head when he came too.

Christ! They must be bloody strong animals for that one to survive that shock and the fall.....

black bears are cool! but acording to people we knew when we lived in vancouver(canada) there is a bear problem atm!

for instance, a small one walked up to the small local super market and walked right in through the automatic doors(1 reason they are bad). and some lady came home to find a bear sitting on her counter eating her berry pie.

there was one large one we used to go to see. he was usually at this one area. open area with grass right next to the skyride(thingy that took u up the mountain). course there was a barb wire fence between us and it but it was one big boy!

i have some other bear related stories but i am too tired,

andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back