unbeliveable!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rock

Reaction score
This might be a bit off track here but I just seen some bloke on tv undo 42 bras,(while attached to women), in 60 seconds. Hell thats god dam amazing. I always thought those mongrel catches were especially designed to keep men out.
Rob

obviously not enough practice rock :twisted:

Or just lazy as I normally make them do it. Unless of course ya want ta make an impresion, then that guys skills would be awsome.
Rob

My girlfriend called me a pedophile the other day.

I said that's a big word for a 12 year old.

Re: RE: unbeliveable!!

womas4me said:
My girlfriend called me a pedophile the other day.

I said that's a big word for a 12 year old.

How come your not deleting that Afrofishpumper? :evil:

11. Keep all content clean and tasteful. No nudity, violence, etc. If it may be offensive to another member, please don't post it - we are trying to create a family oriented, all inclusive site and this sort of content will be removed.

Some moderator you are !

RE: Re: RE: unbeliveable!!

Because Afro chose to leave it there despite being online for half hour aftyer it was posted!
Maybe he can BS he way out of it ! bit sus to me! :evil:

RE: Re: RE: unbeliveable!!

RE bras: I can never get the damn things undone, after about 20 seconds the girls get frustrated and do it themselves. After that, they always do it themselves.

RE Afro: Inny, maybe he did like I do - he read the thread (before womas4me posted), then went reading through all the other threads to make sure there was nothing offensive.

Actually, considering he hasn't posted in this thread at all, I'd say it's highly unlikely he has even read it yet. Instar, you can always PM him if you have a problem.

:p

Hix

inbelivable!!

:evil: Dam these modern contraptions,why is it they are so hard to get of for the layman :evil: And the strollers women have,how come they are designed so blokes cant fold them up :?:

RE: inbelivable!!

Instar, you can always PM him if you have a problem.

omg he didn't read a thread and remove a post! sure he dose this for free in his own time but lets call him lazy anyways!

you find a post offencive pm him! or another mod!!!! also womas thing is really a joke kinda a sick joke but its a joke.

my 2 cents

andrew

I humbly apologise for not removing the offensive remark. (Although we have not received any PMs from outraged members.) I was at work at 12.07 am and obviously neglecting my duties as a moderator. This real life stuff certainly hampers my internet experience.

If anyone wants the joke removed, please pm me. Although I did not find it offensive because Womas4me is only 13 himself. :p

Oldfella,- Stollers!!! hell dont talk to me about stollers, I worked at the bell desk at the Hyatt Regency Coolum for 4-5 years, on a very casual basis of course, and ya dam near need a degree in something to work the things. Cool job thou, babes every where, or gefferys as we refered to them. When ever a hottie turned up someone would call out geff and all the bellies would come a running.
Rob

re unbelievable

We had a couple of kid buggys and i can honestly say ive tryed and could never work out how you fold the things up roc.Dont talk hot babes mate ime married so i dont get any :lol:

Maybe so pilbara but its good to look at the mantel while you play with the embers.
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back