Snake room

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your eyes have top fasteners Neil, how do you go with glasses ?

Hi Neil, they arn't from URS. They were made in WA and have a perspex door, but are the same size.

Hi Neil, they arn't from URS. They were made in WA and have a perspex door, but are the same size.

You want to tell a fellow WA Herper how much they cost and where to get them?

Me too. If the price is right i will drive there and collect a truck load?

On the container question there was an item on Sky News about containers that had been converted to be full homes... nice and portable, like a caravan without wheels. They started at $12k but I would presume that includes a bathroom, toilet, kitchen etc.

I reckon if you could get one of the half sized ones for $1.5 to $2.5k, line it, connect power, air conditioning etc. for another $1k you would be looking at quite an economical option.

Hi Mark, I bought the panels at the local council recycling yard. I had no idea they had any but just happened to see a big pile of them one day and thought they would be ideal for a reptile room. They are very easy to work with and don't require any kind of framework.
The ones I got were mostly new and cost me $5 a metre although when they delivered them I got about 25% more than I had paid for. They are well worth looking out for as they are good not only in colder areas but will also keep the heat out as well.
It might be worth trying your local Council Yard in Rockhampton, if you have such a thing up there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back