Woma Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard, the S.A Womas get alot bigger than the other forms. Apparently 9ft is not uncommon, with many getting larger again.
I think cage size might be something you'd consider when deciding on the form you want.

-H

re Woma

Think neil sonnemann stated in retiles australia magazine that many of the original bloodlines of womas in australia originated from various mixed animals including the SA form,i think thats something how it went so there all just happy hybrids :lol:

shane sells many woma offsprings but they are highly sort after so be quick, all of his offspring look amazing, i am hoping to get some next yr, his are the best i have seen.

I have seen some of shanes womas and i would have to agree with jason,they are the best i have seen too.

re woma pythons

Hi all yes I have a few clutches cooking as i type.A little latter than preveous seasons.They will be ready for pick up at the end of november.One of the clutches will be the ulluro form with thicker bands.I can be contacted on 0412 255 628 for those genuinly interested regards shane. from aussie pythons

pm u i will buy 2. plz tell me u have 2 left...

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee womas. sorry guys i had 2 say it.

Very nice woma i'm liking the lighter phased ones with the yellow background more and more.

"Still waiting for Browns!."

Won't be far away,been a bit off colour of late and have animals due to lay so can't go anywhere just yet.I'm sure there'll be something to change my mind about the prices on womas in general :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back