Where's where's inny?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres only one team here Parko.

And thats TeamSherman!!!! ;) :lol:

Teamsherman said:
Theres only one team here Parko.

And thats TeamSherman!!!! ;) :lol:

Yeah fair enough Al, didn't mean to infringe on a copyright or something :lol: Could have sworn their were a few teams other than your ''one man team'' here though. :wink:
And i will say that something i feel very strongly about is that if anyone is dumb enough to eat fruit loops i hope their teeth rot. They may look cute and innocent but beneath those pretty colours is a dentists conspiracy.

re Where's

Fruit loops eat fruit loops :lol: Popcorn, bring on the popcorn :lol:

Just like a chocolate milkshake only crunchy :lol:

re where's

Wherses coco the monkey have you fed him to a jungle you mungrel! :evil:

Wherses coco the monkey have you fed him to a jungle you mungrel!
Yeah but i had to brain a rice bubble to scent coco with :twisted:

How does popcorn go with your dentures oldfella. I'm surprised they letting stuff as remotely explosive as popcorn in the druitt. How did you get it past the checkpoints. Are the druitt coppers still on the take.

re Where's

Wes dont need no check points at MTT Druitt cuz :lol: No explosive devices or even popcorns here woma brar! A few of the cuzs thrown bricks at each other that all and sniffing the petrol bra but dint explode much brar. Hooray for the paddle pop lion!!! :D

Bugger the popcorn,fruit loops, and coco pops what about a bucket full of boogers.!!!!

re Where's

:lol: Starve the lizards rock you must be bored too,youll have to get the fishing rod out mate :lol:

Been waiting for the wind to drop for 2 weeks now, yes Im very bored.

PM was sent requesting removal of the offensive post, still no action. Can someone explain please?

I tried to edit it, wouldn't let me.

People are always making discriminitive jokes on here anyway..what's the difference?
Are we all a bunch of hypocrits?

You werent online at the time greebs so i PM'd one of the other mods.

All good, the post is gone now. But for a few days there i thought someone hit the wrong delete button!! LMAO ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back