Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is strongly recommended that you don't just wait if it is around your neck.

LOL Jeff, I'll pay that one :)

I had a water python attached to my hand a week or two ago and the water method OR the breath method didn't work.

I had a water python attached to my hand a week or two ago and the water method OR the breath method didn't work.

The water method didn't work last friday night either Phil when you were tagged by your stimmie. Lol little bugger wouldn't let go he he he he :) :)

that sounds like fun spraying metho around an open wound

Lol i bet no-one else thought of that before they started spraying.Would sting more than the bite :lol:

All this is true, Just putting forward what the bloke told me. He is a fan of big pythons and venomous get tagged by a death adder baby and then by an adult three weeks later. I think he likes the shock factor that he can get from people.

i find its easiest to apply pressure behind the head. they nearly always let go. the only trouble is when you have stretchy skin like mine and their teeth get stuck..

hph: I've never heard/read anything about anyone ever getting infections/sick from a python bite.

I think you could get an infection if teeth crack off and stay under the skin maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back