Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No probs,thanx, and nah she hasn't had a feed in a couple of months :D

I love the jungle mate it's just those concrete ones i can't handle :roll:

re my

BROWNS said:
No probs,thanx, and nah she hasn't had a feed in a couple of months :D

I love the jungle mate it's just those concrete ones i can't handle :roll:
YEh me mum at wollongong says wonoona is wall to wall houses,my best spot for herps GONE,it was a great nesting area for diamonds :roll:

I really like the jungles that have stripes from head to tail. Anyone got any pics of this type?

yeah browns i can see the influence of old bess the great grandmother,but i can also see pauls line.nice photo browns.krauss's line?i also like the dorsal striped animals.now,i never used to.but i have decided to keep some from 03.

sorry about size of photo,it is of a yearling full sibling of the dorsal striped animals i kept,completely different patterned to them.i will try and post a photo when i get one.

Great looking jungle vinspa, Paul Berridge certainly has some real crackers. I have seen a few in the flesh and they are truely awesome.

Thats a great looking jungle of yours as well obee, very nice.

Thanks,yeah that's a Krauss animal and crossed with a particlarly nice male only.This is yours also from Bess line i think,she's still quite skinny but should be right for breeding next season and still nice colour.I plan to put a Stone male across her,i think the offspring could be quite nice.

2005_1011prelaysharry0032.jpg

This one is the mother to the girl below who is due for prelay anytime as you can see.She's not stripedd and neither is the male but i'm hoping some stripes do pop out.

MotherJungle3.jpg

2005_1011prelaysharry0030.jpg

This is her before prlay gravid :D

2005_0910cagedecoretc0074.jpg

thats old bess's line by the look of it browns.no stripe accross the nose.she produces excellent black in most of her offspring.crossed with a stone male should give ya some nice carpets.i am waiting on 5 jungles to prelay hopefully this week.

Here's another one of Pauls from the previous season. I named him Snatch :p

aao.jpg

Obee,- Looks like the youve cranked the colour up on that pic. Keep it real.

A few Jungles that I got from Paul.

aac.sized.jpg

This Houdini at 9 months

and Nyoto at around 5 months

aaa.sized.jpg

Cheers
Curly

jungles

krusty said:
vinspa said:
HE IS ONE OF PAUL BERRIDGES FROM qld

where abouts in qld is PAUL located and what is the price
for a pair of his black and golds the good ones.
if any one can help that would be great.........thanks......

Krusty you can find Paul and Melissa Berridge in the web links section under Australian Breeders.

Stunning animals, so many different variations too, love the jungles with the gold spots on them, look great.

More pics!!

thanks for the compliment rock.but no.i can swear on my child, i didn't. overcast day,cheap sony cybershot camera on the cloud option,point the camera push the button theres the photo.occasionally it shows the true yellow.unfortunately that pic doesn't.she's much better then the pic.i am no photographer!i don't even know how to reduce the size of the photo to attach to a thread,hence its size.good on ya for keepin an eye out for those that do.lol

That was no compliment, you see the guy that set my computer up is an amazing photograher and computer genius and the way he set my computer it makes it obvious when a pic is not true. That pic is so not true its not funny, the whole pic is glowing on my screen and looks very dodgy indeed. So once again, Keep it real.!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back