A Hard Lesson Learned

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
Thanx guys
And it is an electronic transfer - so no going back now!!
And no, they're not a member of this site - or any of the others for that matter.
I expect that the monies should clear tomorrow - and when they do, you'll all know about it!! lol
I will try to take some photos tomight if they're looking pretty - I think I have a nice one of Zos head with a lizard in amongst my cameras memory lol
And thanx agin everyone for all of your support and kind words. It means a LOT.
Bex ;)

does this now mean that you can buy the other animals you were going to get? if so thats awesome too

good news...I am so happy it all turned out well!

thats fantastic news!

good on ya, threatening em getting your expenses paid!

we need pics though seriously!!! update photos etc!

Good news! Im glad it worked out ok.

Still shouldnt have spent 6k on beardies even if they were from the best breeder in oz! Kinda like those greedy ppl who sell their adult beardies for 250-300. I saw one for sale on the notice board at the shop down the road for 450!!!!

Hope ya manage to sue the pricks for all their worth ;)

Brodie_W said:
Still shouldnt have spent 6k on beardies even if they were from the best breeder in oz!

yeah I dont think its hugely relevant what was paid for them brodie. Its a personal thing and if someones happy to pay it then so be it. The main issue here is the condition of the poor animals

If a beardie was unreal in my opinion and will be an adult breeder - you don't want to know how much I would pay.
I think that beardies are very valuable animals when you consider their breeding potentials, and whack some FANTASTIC colours in there and you got (IMO) something well worth the $250 and then some!!
;)
Each to their own

you know what the sad part is bex i'm starting to get back into these guys ever since a family friend showed me one of my offspring and now i want some again

im just having a go at the seller for selling them for so much if someone wants to spend 300 buks on a beardie its their choice. But to sell a bunch that are rooted like that for 6k is ridiculous. The breeder should be shot.

Your beardies are very nice, but not worth that much IMO. I have seen beardies with the same sort of colours at the petshop in palmo for 65 dollars, subadults. If its from a breeder it should be much, much less.

PS - Were you going to sell some of them? I'd never have the time for that many beardies lol. It must be hard looking after them all when theyre sick! Should be pretty proud 'bout that!

From memory none of the ones in the pics were the ones I was talking about that are insane! Plus they aren't at their happiest in the pics which means crap colours!

I just can't wait for those piccies :twisted: . And hey, if the same sorta colours that they advertised when they were trying to sell them, I'd definately buy a few!

Good on ya Bex, glad it's all turning good for you and the beardies.
It sucs that's there is those kind of people to deal with in life hey.
I think you should be very proud of the way you handled the whole thing, you are indeed a good person!
Regards, Steve.

thats great im happy you are getting the costs back and it is good to here that the beardies are getting better, good luck and keep us posted, i two will be waiting for some healthy happy beardie pics.

I hope you breed crix or woodies!! :shock: :lol:

Hello again everyone!!
Thankyou again for EVERYTHING!! You've all been so caring!!
FYI: I will be posting some new pics in that album - just a couple of boring ( ;) ) ones from yesterday. I will add more as they show me their colours!!
And Pugs - yeah mate, I breed roaches and money :shock: :lol: Safeways fruit and vegie section LOVE me!!!

Way to go Bex. I am happy that you got back $3k. You should have got back the whole $6k. $3k for the medical and enclosure bills and $3k for a 50% reduction in the price. :) But hey, $3k is better than nothing :)

I hope these beardies make you many babies and you make a killing on them. :)

And to the person who sold them, god help you if you ever show your face on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back