Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i agree Rock the best pic is the first one on the hand....still a nice coloured animal.

re my

:D The last to shots of the jungle outside OBE are good, the margarine container one too dull,i have the same trouble ,very nice jungle :D

the first photo is crap because of the setting but it gives the closest colour for the tub of marge.the second photo outside is the least accurate photo as it makes my house look blue and washes out the animal,nowhere near the colour.the last photo is accurate for the house but still washes out the yellow but only slightly.its still not right,but the truest rep of this snake to date and rock prompted me to do it and i'm glad i did.it also wasn't taken on macro.that is the only difference.again no tricks.i think anything i posted would not be good enough for certain ppl.
browns old bess had excellent black,little third colour and thats why i kept her and animals from her line.she isn't,never was meant to be or her offspring,high yellow animals.the animal in ? here is of my other yellow line.not related to the animal you posted.so if your girl has any yellow great.i hope she works for you to improve the black in your other animals.the yellow animals i have,have ok black but good yellow.the animal that rock is running down is very average compared to her full and half siblings,past and present,uncles and aunts i have.13 in total of her line.only 5 of the line related to the one you have browns,as crosses for there black.rock,there is one thing you have shown me mate and that is you are a little easily led if you are going to believe your expert coz i know for fact he and yourself are wrong, i took the untouched photo and i swore on my child,so unlike you i know the truth.
as for paul touching up his photo's browns.i'm not sure what photo you are refering to,i'd like to see it.as you no we don't talk to much anymore but i can assure you paul is maticulus in his photo taking and puts most on a white background because of knockers like rock.he has an amazing camera and puts alot of effort into showing ppl what they are going to get as do i.i don't wish to argue with anyone on this i don't do that anymore.so this is my final word on this animal.if ppl want to talk and swap jungle comments and photo's then i only wish to do that.cheers

i would like to comment that i saw the jungle carpet in question today (in REAL life) and to be completely honest the original photo obee posted is an accurate representation although probably does not do the animal enough justice. if you people think its too good to be true in the photo, then you should see the animal with your own eyes, its a complete stunner (and i want it)!
its unbelievable the way some people here are so quick to critiscize. i recommend all you disbelievers paying obee a visit and seeing the snake with your own eyes before you judge! just because you're jealous does not give you the right to discredit others :)

I agree Pinkie. Great looking Jungle to me and I don't really like Jungles :)

I don't doubt obee at all,some jungles absoluely glow and his being 18 mths is usually when they look their best.Here's a pic for comparison but doesn't show the animals true colour like my last pic and i use olive grove so no yellow marg containers :lol:

2005_1015lemoetc0037.jpg

browns old bess had excellent black,little third colour and thats why i kept her and animals from her line.she isn't,never was meant to be or her offspring,high yellow animals.the animal in ? here is of my other yellow line.not related to the animal you posted.so if your girl has any yellow great.i hope she works for you to improve the black in your other animals

Most of my adult or breeder animals have excellent solid black some charcoal,velvet etc..i know what you mean by improving the black on some but i also like the ones with very little black or could you call that a hypo jungle lol j/j

Here's a crap pic of my Stone girl gravid but as you can see she has fair high yellow and great solid black and very little 3rd colour that pic too has no adjustments whatsoever, and people who didn't believe the colour who have now seen her in the flesh all have said nicer than in the pics.That's jungles for you...

the pic of pauls was one posted on m.pythons as i don't visit his site and looks like he's mate it so you have to login to read etc as well as having banned you,wierd huh????He has some nice animals for sure and so he should have too but the pic was on white paper good quality pic but the colour was just a touch overdone,i see these things clearly...from memory as a young animal it had solid black no flecking but in the last pic it had as much flecking as the Krauss line that many people have raised in the past but i'm sure Pauls is pure and your animal also has diamond like flecking.

I'm not here to argue but these things have been raised in the past and always come to a locked thread or the like but surely people can see that this is quite a common trait in many jungles some moreso than others,just like a couple of my animals in this thread.Lets just get over it and enjoy posting some pics of nice animals and everyone can feel more like joining in if you know what i mean?I know people who haven't wanted to post pics of their jungles because of all the criticism that happens all the time and why i stopped posting for ages too,but stuff it i love me jungles and i'll keep posting pics :wink:

woops..here's the crap true colour pics.

2005_1015lemoetcs0029.jpg

Very hard to judge from a photo but better appreciated in the flesh for sure.

BROWNS, can you see pics from the ATR gallery?

Here's a couple of pics of "Snatch" hosted on my own web space. He's 18 months old and my only jungle (so far) so I dont have much to compare against.

Obee, the parents are Titan and Ren (I think). Not sure if you are familiar with these two jungles or not.

snatch-0905-002.jpg

snatch-0905-004.jpg

Ha Ha, jump to conclusions everyone, I love it!. Ive never run the animal down at all just the pics as they were not true and that is obvious. I ve got jungles as yellow and some more so than that animal so it dosent worry me in the least. What does is when the pics some people post look so crap its impossible to tell what the animal really looks like and that to me is very dodgy indeed. Then people get all cry baby and try to cover their tracks. The marg container does not even look close to being true colour?. Once again, Im not knocking the animal as I dont give a stuff what animals you have but posting dodgy pics is very suss and you still keep saying their wrong, so I rest my case. Maybee you should change your name to dodgy obee. :wink:

i'm saying that they are not a true represent of the animals colour that is the wrong part of the photo.do you understand.they might be dodgy to you because you have shown me you know as much about photography as i do,bugger all! coz i did nothing to them! whose the sook now,I'VE GOT BETTER JUNGLES THEN THIS.GET OVER IT.your right,who cares.if you no the trick to showing true colour in jungles with an el cheapo camera please let me know and everyone else who try to show there jungles.if the marge container looks different to you also have a colour blindness prob.lol.because i am not a photographer doesn't mean i'm dodgy mate.fair go.crap photo's =crap photographer.you say,quote:What does is when the pics some people post look so crap its impossible to tell what the animal really looks like and that to me is very dodgy indeed.unquote.i don't think anyone is out to offend you with here lack of photography skills,i know i wasn't.it's a shame you had to bring this negative attitude to what could have been a nice thread.post some photo's man join in.
codered,i bred titain.he is an uncle to the snake in my photo's.he is the full brother to the best yellow jungle i ever had[he is old now not so much colour anymore]browns i like that last photo.

Funny thing is i'm colourblind to a degree but still see the different shades of yellow.I also believe P Krauss is colourblind.

Those last 2 pics look like siblings or related to the animal from Paul i mentioned but i can see obees line in there i bet.

Here's another couple of unaltered pics taken with better lighting, makes the last pic look crap just to show how different the same animal can appear in a pic and i'm no photographer by a long shot just a decent camera nothing flash i would love a pro to take some naturalistic pics like hanging from wild orchids and tree fern etc..

2005_1016lstcloseup0043.jpg

2005_1016lstcloseup0028.jpg

Yep bring on some jungle pics please i need a fix lol some of this years should be colouring up quite nicely by now .

Here's my solid charcoal black striped and spotted girl gravid and just had this other Krauss animal bred by J Montgomery have her prelay about 2 hours ago :D
2005_1016lstcloseup0015.jpg

2005_1016lstcloseup0006.jpg

Yep you wouldn't believe how pretty she was 1 year ago though and she should throw some stunners...they don't breed true and usually good bloodlines give good results.The adults can be dog ugly yet still have hot offspring.Another thing with jungles you just never know how they'll end up looking like.You can pay top dollar and still end up with a fugly!

Also the first dorsal striped pic titled Mother is not my animal but the mother of the one that just had her prelay i didn't take the photo,again pics don't show true colouur every time.

This afternoon I found an absolute screamer western star margarine tub down at biLo. High gold with no smudging in the black bits - possibly a meadow lea inter.... um hybrid?
he he
nice snakes guys.

obee,- sorry mate I didnt want to make you cry again. :lol:
fishhead,- yeah Ive seen the same one. cool eh. :lol:

Hey guys. The parents of the photos I posted are Brute and Clone, and Brute and Sandee.

How pointless is this discussion. The way these poor jungle threads turn out one day you wont be allowed to swear or say Cheynei on here(the swearing part I agree with).

Obee I understand your Jungle in question to be a truly stunning animal and know how hard it is to photograph such a stunning animal without drawing ctiticism, especially with a digital camera.

Browns, not trying to start an arguement here(hope you dont mind me borrowing your disclaimer) but I know Paul well and Obee is right when he says he would never doctor an image. I am so sure of this that if you can prove that he has then I'll give you one of my Jungles from his line, you can even pick which one.

fishhead ....lol great comment.

Cheers
Curly

authentic pic...i swear....especially when my team is losing.

Junglemad,-ah, so its you that teaches obee how to take and post pics.
Why it bothers him so much what I think beats the hell out of me anyway, who the hell cares what a numnuts like me thinks, but the more he reacts the dodgyer it makes him look. I LOVE IT.!!! Go dodgy obee.

re my

Yeh lifes a bitch,then ya die!!!! :p

so true, oldfella-come-zulu warrior. but ya got to have fun along the way.

Next he'll be saying he uses thermostats for Gods sake. :lol:

The Rock said:
who the hell cares what a numnuts like me thinks, but the more he reacts the dodgyer it makes him look. I LOVE IT.!!! Go dodgy obee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back