Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re jungle

:D Hey rocky wheres that little bitch bullwinkle :p Cheers zuluoldfellabobsybaby remember rock dont say maybe say bobsybaby :p

rock you are only confirming what i realy think of you how can you bag obees pics when you have only put a hand full of pics up that you did not even take ?
get a life mate and stop bagging other people

rock you are only confirming what i realy think of you how can you bag obees pics when you have only put a hand full of pics up that you did not even take ?
get a life mate and stop bagging other people

exactly, obee has standout jungles of course there will be a reaction from not only him but a lot of people if you go around bagging them. lets see your jungles then rockhead.

authentic pic...i swear....especially when my team is losing.
Authentic my butt,maybe authentic as in you didn't have a simple auto setting instead of the Burnschernobyl setting :lol: Don't know hat you mean about teams losing there's no competition here but we can still have a discussion.

Quote michaelh wrote"Browns, not trying to start an arguement here(hope you dont mind me borrowing your disclaimer) but I know Paul well and Obee is right when he says he would never doctor an image. I am so sure of this that if you can prove that he has then I'll give you one of my Jungles from his line, you can even pick which one. quote"

Well you see the white doesn't bring out the true colour in my opinion makes it look mch brighter than in the flesh and i won't pull the pic up as it's pauls and there is also no way anyone at all can tell for sure he doctored or didn't but still the photo looked overdone and way too bright but a gorgeous looking animal.So if you can find anyone in the world who can tell if it's or any pic i can also post in a few secs which has been modified and nobody in the world could tell and that is fact.No arguements here and it's all about colour and how hard it can be to capture a true representaion,not having a go at Paul directly just the photo i'm not here to argue.

Some people definitely need to brush up on their camera skills even a cheap throw away job takes decent pics compared to the last they're shockers,sorry.

yeah browns think he did it on purpose and was being sarcastic

Ha Ha Ha, ooooooh yeah I love it.!!!!!!! now now westie and small pinkthing, you dont have to have a cry too do yas.
Never said a word about the quality of some of his jungles, its the dodgy looking pics I was bagging and cause he kept going on and on adout them, well you now me I just cant help myself. Yeah Im the biggest prick youd ever want to meet and Im very bad sometimes because its fun. The reaction you get from some people just has me in fits. Im bored and when Im board Im bad.
Yeah when Browns finally gets here I ll get some TRUE pics happening.
Speaking of dodgy has anyone asked obee where his 4 original jungles came from.??? I know.!!!! Gee wonder if hell tell. :wink:

my jungle.

Sorry browns.. i didnt see any where that you said you were guessing. Seemed like you were making a statment in regards to pauls animal as if you knew what you were talking about.

Myself and my son help out at pauls place every saturday. I see hes jungles on a weekly basis and as most know am there and have helped take the pics of our animals for our site. Obee is right in regards to the camera he uses, The last lense that he got cost as much as the average bhp.
Im guessing you have never seen his animals. Many others have, im sure if he was having somthing to hide he wouldnt hold open invite bbq's where people freely browse through his collection. Maybe you should get in touch with him and come to the next one. Its being organised now, then you would be able to see first hand and then actually know what you are talking about in this instance.

Rock...What can i say..Nothing i Guess. boa said it all..

BROWNS said:
authentic pic...i swear....especially when my team is losing.
Authentic my butt,maybe authentic as in you didn't have a simple auto setting instead of the Burnschernobyl setting :lol: Don't know hat you mean about teams losing there's no competition here but we can still have a discussion.

Okay...I hate explaining things on my day off but I will try.
My utilisation of the word 'swear' was as a pun ; swear as in profanity and swear as in on a stack of Bibles. Are you with me so far?

I don't give a stuff who posts what pics or what they do to them. I posted my yellow enhanced pic to show how easily doctoring can be done, and then a pic of the same snake with no doctoring.

Shaking my head; rolling my eye's....haha;
what a waste reading all this rubbish...
Lets be honest; you can tell a dodgy photo; when it's extreme!!!
How's it go; you can fool some of the people some of the time;
but not all of the people all the time....
Like it's been said; damn hard to capture true colour in jungles
who cares; come on, lets see more pictures; even dodgy ones will do...:roll: :lol:
Haveing said that; some nice pic's just the same :wink:

I agree Indicus, and Im sorry, but Im bored as hell.
Like Ive said why does it matter what I think anyway.???
People need to stress less about what other people think, who the hell cares, I sure as hell dont.

Jees guys,
Theyre only jungles, its not like we are talking about decent snakies like olives or waters :wink:

O K kids settle down :D let's make a decent thread out of this and get some pics happening, here's some of my jungles

people need to do a manual white balance on their digital cameras
before taking pictures. Auto settings for white balance are iffy at best.

Man, is it just me or do jungles attract the dodgiest photos.

The first picture in this thread is a ripper. The white paper is pink!

Okay...I hate explaining things on my day off but I will try.
My utilisation of the word 'swear' was as a pun ; swear as in profanity and swear as in on a stack of Bibles. Are you with me so far?

I don't give a stuff who posts what pics or what they do to them. I posted my yellow enhanced pic to show how easily doctoring can be done, and then a pic of the same snake with no doctoring.

No need to explain that to me i already said i can doctor a pic and make it look true still and nobody,and i say nobody can tell if it has been doctored or not.I would like to see a pic of the animal of Pauls on someones arm or hanging from a perch or something,that would give me a better idea of true colour than whitish background of course it's going to stand out like dogs balls.

Also i bet your last pic which isn't a great pic and i bet that animal is much nicer looking than the pic depicts.

I actually have a couple of adults from Paul and they were both very nice animal in their day complete opposites and still have great black and clean patterning so i'm not knocking his animals,he's been breeding them long enough to produce multi generation animals but what i'm getting atis a more natural shot i'm sure would give people a better idea or something to compare colour too instead white paper.I have a simple pic viewing programme and a camera that's worth a nice jungle and can get my pics to glow and look like that too but i really don't put much time into it i just leave the animal where it is and take a pic and crop it that's it.

That head shot of your Stone? animall is a cracker jungleland nice and natural.What type of camera do you use?

I just use a cheapy kodak camera cx7330 which you can buy this days for under 200 bucks, it is not hard to use and cheap to buy, I'm no pro but my advise is to take a few shots and keep the ones that you're happy with, taking pics outside is also a bonus, here's a couple of indoor shots.

Let's just keep Jungle pictures coming :D

I like both of those for different reasons..here's a couple more pics the first one's very similar to your last pic jland.

56yearfem.jpg

This one's as a yearling with i'm sure was one of the first crap digi cams no mcro etc but shows exact colour there.The second is of him now and he's gone a lovely rich gold colour.

Amale_50.jpg

2005_0607Stonealphamale0156.jpg

A small 2.5 y.o female.

2005_0610jungles0120.jpg

thought you wanted skin in the pics, so I put this one together

suck-my-jungle.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back