Jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

After reading the my jungle post I thought we all need to see more jungles, so here's a couple of pic's I took today.

Cheers larks

0322.jpg

0329.jpg

wow, very good looking jungles MA that first one is a real stunner.
Cheers

Geez jungle photos some people must appreciate em huh..good stuff lovely looking animals,very little black in the first one and the head patterns are all exactly the same.

Keep em coming i won't post any i've had enough of being bagged for it...i'll just look and appreciate them myself and the few i trust to visit so they can be seen in the flesh....Does anyone have any black and white pics or ivory jungles?

Seriously how can you get sick of jungle pics,they're all different the ball python of Oz without the need for designer morphs to get variation and stunning looking animals.Breeding albinos is a given,breeding stunning jungles is a very much hit and miss thing which is what i love about them.

Thanks Browns.

I agree how could you get sick of looking at jungles. :)

i agree Indi, that jungle in the fourth pic is simply stunning!

yeah the fourth pic animal is my favourite she is absolutely stunning!

Very nice teza all these pretyy jungle photos i can't contain myself.Here's a male Atherton.

2005_1016newjungpics0031.jpg

Thanks to all for the coments, the forth pic is one of my favourite jungles, so i'm glad you all like her.
Teza, looks like a nice pair.
pike1, I really like your line of athertons, they look awesome.
sevrum, nice atherton, thanks for posting.
And Brown keep posting man, those jungles are to good to keep to your self.

man there are some nice athertons getting around!I think they are a quite underated form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back