Working from home??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyror

Reaction score
A question for you all.

How many of you work from home? What type of business do you run, or work do you do? I ask because my work is really annoying/boring me lately, and i would love to do something that brings me closer to my family.

Just looking for ideas and incentive.

Become A doll Bludger heh heh. Ive never done it but sometimes I think itd be nice.. hmmmmmmm......

A doll bludger, is that someone who beats up the likeness of a human being, or would that be a doll bludgener ?

I reckon Matt at animalattraction is on a good thing for sure.

Buy 5 pairs off GTP and sit and wait..

"My precious, my precious.."

Running your own business is not that easy. I suppose it depends on what the business is. Weve had our own business for 3 years running a compute shop from home. VERY LONG hours, i would spend sometimes 16-18 hours a day in front of the PC (mine or someone else's) Then there's the books, and the BAS and the taxes. You've got to have a fair amount of startup capital, and when the business isn't bringing in the money to pay the monthly bills some months then you have family stress. In my opinion running your own business and trying to pay the bills with it won't bring your family closer together - in fact in most instances your family will see less of you than they do now especially in the first 5 years of trying to make it successful. Just my opinion and first hand experience.

PS: I've just had to go back to work in a "normal" full time job :( to pay montly bills.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back