Hypo toad!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Saw a couple of hypo looking toads swimming around when i looked in the storm water pit,they were thrown out with the spade onto the grass and given the nulla nulla treatment :p Cheered me up it did :lol: give me cheek now you mongrels,onley another two billion to go! :evil: :evil:

re Hypo

Hi there,heres a toad that was seen sunbaking upside down after having been battered by a pair of blundstones,dont worry he was ok and got up and hopped away 8)

:cry: I mis-read the title. I thought it said "Hypno toad"

Vat69 said:
:cry: I mis-read the title. I thought it said "Hypno toad"
LOLZ yeh i told him to immagine he was on a beach in Hawaii. :D

as did i vat i was expecting sumthing from futurama

as did i. for some reason the futurama reference got me thinking about the south park episode with the peruvian staring frog...

i kill those things all the time. only way to stop em would be to put of some sortof cain toad proof fence around eveyr source of freshwater. there were hundreds of tini ones near my grandparents house. we need a giant blender...

Now that's just outright cruel,you should have kept a few and we could have crossed them with my albino t=-+ and we could breed them,keep the whole lot,create our own market and make a fortune..yep hypos crossed albino toadus splattus :twisted:

Why ? I kill everyone I see and take no delight in doing it. I reckon they are great animals, the ultimate survivor and actually quite nice looking in an amphibian sorta way.

deathinfire said:
TOADS ARE GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boa said:
Why ? I kill everyone I see and take no delight in doing it. I reckon they are great animals, the ultimate survivor and actually quite nice looking in an amphibian sorta way.
deathinfire said:
TOADS ARE GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are pests that compete with our endemic species of frog. they destroy our eccosystem and there but ugly.

I wasn't questioning their effect on the environment, I was referring to them being labelled gross which I think is unjustified :)

I kinda gotta agree with Boa.. back when I was young we held cane toad races and at the time I could pick them up no worries.. but now I find them kinda scary.. funny really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back