New Outdoor Gippy Cage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevo said:
I have just finished my new outdoor lizard cage for my water dragons and thought i would post some construction pics.
Cheers Stevo

:D Very, very nice Stevo!!!! Congrats! They will be happy lil gippies!

Well done, Jude :wink:

that looks very professional, great stuff :)

How do you get in and out?

re New

:D Great cage steve,wheres skippy :(

well done great looking enclosure, has given me some great ideas for mine when i build one...one day.

They're usually more colourful than that (just thought I'd let everyone know :p) I love these guys they are the best. Anyone have some blue phase animals for me?

Oh, Simon, what size is that pond? Is it from Universal Rocks? What are the dimentions of the enclosure and how big are the Gippy's?
Cheers mate :)

hmmmm ok, lets see yes the pond is universal rocks. enclosure dimentions are approx. 2.2 x 2.2 and the gippies are about 13cm SVL so they're still relatively small, about 2years in age. Hope that answers everything. Steve, awesome enclosure, interested in what location closest to the city have you found gippies? I have only seen them in mallacoota and north through bega.
Cheers Simon

Great enclosure Simon , they are are a great display animal and that is one of the bluest females i have ever seen. They are a hell of alot closer than mallacoota. I live in narre warren and the closest colony to me is 1 hr 20 mins drive. I know of about 5 or six spots within 2 to 3 hrs of me. I honestly havent seen blue females in the wild even at spots north like merimbula and pambula. Plenty of blue males but i was coming to the conclusion it was only the males until i saw your pics. How many have you got in your pit and what sexes?

Cheers Stevo

Only have the male and the female in there at the moment, however I am looking for more but no one seems to have blue phase animals for sale. Mine were actually purchased from the pet shop amazing amazon of all places. They are great animals and I can't wait until they are full grown.

Stevo great setup and if you spray the wire black you will be able to see thru it easier and helps to make wire look like its not even there from a distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back