att RR

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi i was wondering what happened to cheryls rodent buisness after the whinging neighbour complained to council,did she have to racoff all the rodents or what :)

bloody council nothing but a pack of wallies to say the least

Yeh its a shame dobes ,they sound like aussie battlers too,mate i miss being able to here roosters crowing in the morning here.My neighbour has three cattle dogs and he keeps them in his backyard,the inbred that lives at the back of him had pup that dug under the fence and got in hisbackyard and apparently they played together until the pup made a wrong move and was killed by one of the cattle dogs.They are declared dangerous dogs now and its cost him a small fortune in signs and securing his yard and the council didnt care about what wittnesses said etc.We seem to live in a society where banks and the dollar is deregulated and politicians and public servants have nothing to do so they regulate lizards,dogs&cats and fireworks. Cheers colin.

Yeah i only had the chance of getting one shipment of rodents from them before they got closed down
They were well packed and shipped
They were great to deal with ! :)

:lol: You make it sound so easy womas,to get my house extension approved off the council was that much stuffing around and full of fees for this and that and etc etc. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back