OOoooooooooooooOOOOooohhh!!! Spooky pictures!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Happy Halloween! :D :evil: :D :evil: :D
DSCN3135crLarge.jpg

halloweenturniplanterns.jpg

turniplanterns.jpg

turniplanternswithflash.jpg

Did you actually go to the trouble of making Jack-o-turnips?

hahahaha The only way they could be improved is if the leaves were still attached!

Brilliant!

-H

Ururur! Halloween turnip lanterns :D Who else would have done it? :D well, actually, I didn't make the little one (which is actually a raddish!) or the one sitting on the pillar candle to the left of my face on the first shot. I like the evil clown :D

Geez sadgie i keep warning people of the repurcussions that come from chasing parked cars, but,obviously you guys just never listen do you :roll: best looking turnips i've seen in ages tho I must say or are they?Surely not...coole veges anyway.

I had no idea it was even Halloween maybe i should catch up with what's going on in the world but it's always doom and gloom so i tune out as much as possible and have my own ttricky treats i won't be sharing with the neighbours kids, but not even a knock on the door so i'm guessing some kids are too old for it,some the custom is still a ritual thing but you just don't see many and many epeople just don't follow Halloweeen i haven't cared less about it as long as i can remember but i'm sure it means a lot to may others.

thats awsome!

seriously one thing thats wrong with you aussies is no halloween! free candy, scaring the crap out of children, fireworks, scaring the crap out of children etc etc!

sdaji all you have to do now to make it truely a halloween turnip is to blow it up with some fireworks!

andrew

SLACkra said:
thats awsome!

scaring the crap out of children, fireworks, scaring the crap out of children etc etc!

andrew

lol, its like that in Darwin everyday off teh year :wink:

PMSL Sadji - very funny stuff (way too much time on your hands me thinks lol).

/me ponders how many fewer hours of TV he watches each week than the average APS member

;)

Your always good for a laugh John

I keep myself amused :)

Thats absolute Gold!!! Good stuff mate!!

Even better than gold! They're turnips! :D

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back