Epxo Over (review n pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_popp_

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Firstly to anyone who might have tried talking to me or contacting me over the weekend sorry,it was just one of those weekends.

A MASSIVE thankyou to our team of legend people without you this would of been nothing.We were absolutely chocas on saturday & sunday,everyone involved was amazing the knowledge flowing was incredible,still do not think a question was asked & not answered.Greg,netty,tom,bren,alex,dan,parko,dad,Kathy & daz you are all absolute legends,thank you very much for everything you contribute to making this a succesfull & amazing event.Greg your bloods worth bottlin.

To my exhibitors the man up front Neville Burns,words fail me to express my gratitude to this legend of herpotology.
The man behind the scenes Anthony Stimson you are a gentleman & i thankyou for all your time,effort & experience in helping me putting this together.

This expo has been a massive success with thousands flocking to our stand,the isle was constantly blocked saturday & sunday with no room in our stand to moove.We had other stall holders that returned time n time again for no real apparent reason other than to chat.The hype was intence from opening to closing & is looking extremely positive for future of reptiles,we would of been very close to the biggest attraction at show.

Well i am running on the fumes at the minute so will cut it here & post some pics,once again thank you to everyone involved.

Cheers popp & nanna
P.S Mark & Logan you cant imagine how important those locks became :p You must of known :wink: Thank you very much was a life saver. :D

Heres the pics,First pic is the crowd at our stand well behind the mass of people is our stand,the second pic is the crowd at Nevilles show & thirdly the pic of the kids & to me the most important,notice the hooks pinner & tongs leaning against the pit these were not touched at all. :-D
aao.sized.jpg

aap.sized.jpg

aaq.sized.jpg

Cheers popp.

TONGS should be band full stop.!! Thank god they werent used. Destroy them all.

congrats on the success of your stand guys. Im sure you put the bickies in so its good that you got a huge response.

It was a great expo! My hat goes off to the team from Sydney Reptile supplies! Was great meeting alot of you guys too!

Rock, I agree. They're rubbish tools, all ya need is a hook (if that! :) ). Getting grabbed on the nuts by them gives you a bit of sympathy for snakes. :shock:

thanks again for the free tickets, i took the wife and kid , good time was had by all.
cheers

Great weekend all round, Got to play with some stunning herps, get well n truly bitten by the bug too.
Met Neville Burns, A walking herp encyclopedia, absolutely incredible, couldnt hope to meet a nicer more down to earth bloke either.
Also had the pleasure of freinds of course, Was great to see everyone again! Nice to see Dave Lutz in the crowd too and catch up.
Looking forward to the next one! :D

Good job there Popps and team! It was definitely a success from my perspective and great to see the known and previously unknown faces too! Good job!

The only person I saw demonstrating was Gregory. I thought he handled himself really well. Polite, patient and knowledgable. Good onya guys! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back