Bredli Head Shot

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hey_im_sam

Reaction score
I was taking photos the other days of herps for sale, and I just love this shot :) She's so cute.
Legless_head1.sized.jpg

stunning pic. its hard wih close ups to get most of subject in focus. love it.If I brought the snake would you throw in the camera

Was for sale ;)
That pic actually wasn't that close up lol, I cropped that bit out of the center of the image. It was about 6 times that size... And unfortunately, though it's my snake, not my camera :( A mate's digital SLR, bastard hehe... Think it's a D10. (worth more than the snake by quite a bit I'd say!)

Bredli look so awesome in head shots dont they sam.. Most of you have seen mine, and it looks great. Ive seen a few other headshots takenb by members on here and they all look aweeeeeeeeesome. Gotta love Bredli. Best python you can buy under 1k IMO!!

Any luck breeding yours this year dude?

Brodie - Think it's a no-go on the breeding, really haven't had time to do anything with them :( The reason I'm selling, really. Hanging onto this girl though, I know everyone there has one python that's just so sweet you could never say goodbye :) It's possible the females are still slightly small, the other's a bit bigger than this.

Here's the rest of her (I cropped me out of the shot ;)). Looks perfect in my completely unbiased opinion :wink: :)

Brodie - Think it's a no-go on the breeding, really haven't had time to do anything with them :( The reason I'm selling, really. Hanging onto this girl though, I know everyone there has one python that's just so sweet you could never say goodbye :) It's possible the females are still slightly small, the other's a bit bigger than this.

Here's the rest of her (I cropped me out of the shot ;)). Looks perfect in my completely unbiased opinion :wink: :)

Legless.jpg

why is the tail end of the snake so dark, was it the lighting? doesn't look like a shadow or is that how it is??
cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back