Wednesday Joke!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rodentrancher

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Everyone wonders why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

Let's see now:

No beer, no bars, no radio, no television, no Playboy or Penthouse, no Teasers, no rugby, no football, no basketball, no baseball, no golf, no dancing, no music.

No bikinis on the beach, no nude beaches, no summer mini skirts and braless beauties.

No BBQ pork, no ham, no bacon, no hot-dogs, no burgers, no lobster, no shellfish or even frozen fake seafood sticks. No Christmas!

Rags for clothes and dish towels for hats. Constant wailing from the guy next door because he's sick and there are no doctors. Constant wailing from the guy in the tower.

You can't shave. Your wife can't shave. You can't even shave your wife.

Sand is everywhere. Sand gets into everything. You wipe your backside with your left hand without toilet paper and if they catch you stealing they chop off your good hand and you must eat with your ****ty hand.

You can't shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked over burning camel dung.

The women have to wear baggy dresses and veils at all times. Your bride is picked by someone else. She smells just like your camel, but your camel has a better disposition.

AND THEN.....

Your leaders tell you that when you die, you get 27 virgins and it all gets better!

So... Nope... No mystery here

absolutely excellent stuff Rodey baby. Some people say this is Good versus the other. I dont know whether we are good or bad. But if we are considered the bad buggars but we dont have to cop all the crap you detail above then I am happy to stay bad!!! I love being Australian. I can shave. You can shave. I can tell John Howard that he is a bastard. And he can retort. We can flame each other on APS and then get drunk together. this is a great country.

Now that I am on my high horse. Stop taking wild reptiles for captive purposes!!!!!!

hilarious, had to be careful when i read this as i am at work and the guy sitting next to me is muslim. Didnt' want to offend him by laughing at this too loudly...

peterjohnson64 said:
I love being Australian. I can shave. You can shave. <snip> and then get drunk together. <snip>

...and when drunk, we can shave our mates too !!

;)

A woman calls her boss one morning and tells him that
She is staying home because she is not feeling well.
"What's the matter?" he asks
"I have a case of anal glaucoma," she says in a weak voice.
"What the hell is anal glaucoma?"
"I can't see my ass coming into work today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back