our new enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve6610

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi,
we picked these up and turned them into snake cages, hard to see but there are 4 of them, they make great cages,

cheers,
steve........

Steve, they are unreal. Please tell us the whole story. where, how much, how did you do it etc etc.

Hi Everyone, My name is Barb and I'm Steve6610's mum. The snake houses were built for a pet shop to keep their mice and rats in, They put new ones in and offered them to me for $400.00, for the lot including the cupboards , so I bought them and I recken they look real good. We siliconed the holes up and put in heat tiles, They have lockable doors,and I put the rock backing around and the sizes are 3FT long,x 2Ft. widex 3Ft high at the peak. We currently have 2 Darwins, 1 Coastal,and 1 Jungle in them. We plan on using them for our Childrens when they reach Adult size.

Regards Barbara

EXCELLENT pick up there guys :) They look really good and at that size they will be very pampered and happy Childreni :)
Well done!

They look excellent...what a score!!! they look like they would be worth a clean thousand bucks!!

barb1361 said:
We plan on using them for our Childrens when they reach Adult size.

Regards Barbara

Hi Barb, as you can see, I also use my cage for my childre :) :) :D

What an enclosure.... My missus would never let me build one of those Peterjohnson... Is yours in on Herping as well???

Steve6610...Those enclosures look great... Just one thing.... With only a small door...they might be a bugger to clean.. Unless of cousre the roof flips off or something.... BUT NIIICCEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back