New Outdoor Gippy Cage

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I've seen that shot simon I guarantee its a female , but I very jealous at the amount of blue it shows and want some of its babies when i find you a nice blue male. :D

WOW that is excellent.... Are they Water Dragons or Brontosaurus????? It looks like the Gippys will live better than I do.... My house is built on poles like that. Good Luck With Them Mate!

Here is a couple of pics with dragons inside as promised.

2003_0115stimmie0015.jpg

2003_0115stimmie0013.jpg

I want to keep this thread alive. Who out there has some gippies? Please share!

I want to keep this thread alive. Who out there has some gippies? Please share!

I see you got yourself a nice male Simon, he looks fantastic congratulations.

thanks stevo, I swapped a pair of young tristis for this guy, a female with a kink in her back and 5 eggs. I'm still looking for "the ultimate blue" though and more females. Did you get lots of eggs this year?

Also your fellas look awesome outside! That's one nice enclosure.

Sorry about the double post mods.

I have got about 15 eggs in incubator and 1 female has laid in pit but got no idea where ,and in the last day or so im getting more digging ( test burrows) so should have more today or tommorow. I have been on the lookout for the ultimate blue for years now lol, most males especially after shedding show blue some just more than others but i still think you have the only blue female i have ever seen.
Cheers Stevo

Fantastic enclosures! They should all be very happy dragons!

Re the cats, according to the Companion Animals Act, cats MUST be locked inside at night. You are well within your rights to catch any you see roaming round at night and take them to the RSPCA. Imagine all those vulnerable colonies of waterdragons you guys were mentioning. GRRRR, IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY. Mammal-owners should be more responsible for their pets, considering the havoc a cat can wreak on local wildlife. :evil:

Everytime I see a cat in my back yard I run out side screaming and yelling. I haven't seen one for a while now haha.
Stevo, good luck with those eggs. The five I have aren't exactly in the best incubator imaginable but they are at day 30 of cooking and they are getting bigger, so lets hope they hatch. Have you ever had any hatch outside?

You lot will get me in trouble. I see all these wonderfull looking indoor and outdoor enclosures and want to build them but get told by the wife "NO". I have learnt not to tell her now. This enclosure is sensational, thanks for giving people like me ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back