snake catchers in the blue mountains

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

basketcase

Reaction score
i'm looking for a snake catcher near the leura area to relocate some brown snakes from a property.

can any recommend somebody from the area?

Theres quite a few. By ringing WIRES you should be able get in touch with them. If not give me a yell! :p

Also, forgot to mention. If the property is at Leura, I think the snakes are more likely to be highlands copperheads. Why do they need to be relocated?

i was thinking they might be copperheads, but the id was made by a herp so i took it on face value.

the property owners have a few cats, and ive been told theyve "nested" at the rear of the property

I agree with Austrelaps, they're probably Highland Copperheads - Austrelaps ramsayi (depending on their size). If they're small they could be one of several specs.

But if the ID of Brown Snake was by an experienced herp then give him the benefit of the doubt. Eastern Browns are usually found much lower down though. Not impossible at Leura, but unlikely.

Basketcase, I've sent you a PM to organize someone to do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back