What sort of car/bike do you drive/ride?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But before I was an accountant and before I had children. This was my baby from 1993 to 2000.

Here is my favourite Jag. I threw away the old motor and put in a Chev. I also have another XJ6 with a 351 cleveland in it. A series 3 Sovereign and a couple of Mark 10 420Gs. I don't think much of these 'fast n the furious' toy cars that the kiddies are into, driving with their ghetto rap blaring. A car should be made from steel.

jagg.jpg

I cetrainly did. I will have to source a photo. Being in the Army, mo's were compulsory. Then after I got out of the Army I even had a mullet!!!!

CURRENTLY:
Am looking at building a subaru liberty wagon.
Mild boosted 2.2 or 2.4L depending on yr model, 5 speed daily driver & family hack lol.
Also own a 1969 Triumph bonniville 750cc.
Rebuilt to original show standard & never ridden since late 70's.

A few previous projects in my ANDRA days include:
Rx4 sedan, ran 13.4 in 1993 in my possesion (10.9 in the current owners before retiring the car)
Rx4 coupe 13B extended bridgeport ran 13.1 in 1995
R100 fully tubbed, opened trans tunnel, firewall moved rearward 3", full roll cage (never completed due to engineer issues)
Mazda 1300 wagon, 13B turbo (never completed)
Galant coupe 2.6 turbo (never completed)

And my best achievement to date:
RX3 coupe with 13B extended mild port, injection perfection set-up with 12A turbo injectors, TO4 turbo & 42mm wastegate, custom front mount intercooler, C4 auto with 5000 stall convertor & a 4:1.1 ford 9" diff. PB on 10psi 11.4 & 118mph in 1997.
Here is some pics taken at the small car sunday event held at Parklea in 1997
RX3731.jpg

RX3732.jpg

myrx3.jpg

Also owned these plates but unfortunately not the car.
badrx7.jpg

Some of the daily drivers:
Rx4 coupe 13B 6 port
Mazda 808 with 12A mild port
1973 Toyota celica with 12A than 13B
1976 Toyota celica convertible
VL walkinshaw (recieved full rebuild)
VP calais (was stolen)

Have owned way too many cars to list them all, so have just added a few.
Have pics of these cars laying around somewhere.

Well heres one of mine, I built it from the ground up a few years ago.
I also have a Kia Carnival for the kids, a Magna for shopping and a 4x4 dual cab for fun :lol: And a couple more bikes.
100_0426.jpg

My car is white. I can't even remember my number plate let alone what sort of car it is.
But the inside is greyish. I think. Or maybe brownish. I don't know.

reptililian said:
My car is white. I can't even remember my number plate let alone what sort of car it is.
But the inside is greyish. I think. Or maybe brownish. I don't know.

Carparks must be very confusing for you, poor thing :lol: :lol:

They're not so bad. I always leave a trail of little white pebbles so I can find my way back to my car again.
Except for this one terrible time when I had no pebbles and had to leave a trail of bread crumbs instead...

reptililian said:
They're not so bad. I always leave a trail of little white pebbles so I can find my way back to my car again.
Except for this one terrible time when I had no pebbles and had to leave a trail of bread crumbs instead...

I know what you mean, I used to do the same thing except I used M&M's,but kept on ending up at the local church instead of my car :?: :wink:
My car is silver with black interior.

lo no chance Dicco that's a one off collectors item :D Plus i don't like pushbikes without wheels and painful looking seats :lol:

I do have an old 68 Police Special Servicar which i will finish doing up one day though.

Subaru Impreza RS...:D

And yes, it goes doof-doof...Well, it went doof-doof, 'til everything was stolen...:(

Now I feel very old and boring. This is the new snake car on the right and the old one on the left. The old one has now gone to car heaven - saw it on the back of a car trailer 200kms out of town so we assume it has died. Now I just have to convince Jim that it needs the personal number plate 'legless' to make it complete.
Love how the dog gets her butt in the photo.. she's charming!

nice Triumph boa nice streeet figther kit but what other mods you done?

This is my beast
2000 Aprilia RS 250
P1010014.jpg

88 toyota camry, does the job and also doof doof with that crap music greebo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back