Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dicco, yeah i've been out of my mind... but im back in it now :) No animal should be treated in this manner, other than the danger to it's life or self, it doesn't understand what it going on and gets very scared, this is cruel... no other word for it.

I thought this was so funny i had to give it a try so I stuck browns snakes in the kids beds. They screamed a lot but finally settled down when they died, Ellie and I thought it was so funny we had to share it with you.

Sdaji said:
I've been wondering how long it would take for Bryony's old niche to be filled.

LOL

Was thinking something similar just the other day!

:p

Hix

Sdaji wrote: ›
I've been wondering how long it would take for Bryony's old niche to be filled.

LOL

Was thinking something similar just the other day!

Hix

That's not very nice. I read back through some of Bryony's old posts and she sounds lovely. She sounds intelligent, articulate, beautiful, empathetic, enthusiastic and fun. A bundle of bubbly innocence. Big shoes to fill, I wonder that you've managed to assign the task to just one person.

peterescue said:
I thought this was so funny i had to give it a try so I stuck browns snakes in the kids beds. They screamed a lot but finally settled down when they died, Ellie and I thought it was so funny we had to share it with you.

Good point Pete

reptililian said:
That's not very nice. I read back through some of Bryony's old posts and she sounds lovely. She sounds intelligent, articulate, beautiful, empathetic, enthusiastic and fun. A bundle of bubbly innocence. Big shoes to fill, I wonder that you've managed to assign the task to just one person.

Bryony is lovely. And your description of her is quite accurate. They may be big shoes to fill, but there hasn't been anyone else on this site that came close to filling them.

Until now.

Hix

Don't worry about Sdaji! He just loves to stir the pot and has a ....well, shall we say...."strange" sense of humour.

Don't worry about Sdaji! He just loves to stir the pot and has a ....well, shall we say...."strange" sense of humour.
Thanks Lutzd :D . The Turnip and Hix made it sound rather like an insult :(

reptililian said:
[
Thanks Lutzd :D . The Turnip and Hix made it sound rather like an insult :(

Lily,

I can't speak for Sdaji, but I was being very complementary. :D :D :D

Hix

Intriguing paradox there, Lily. I intended neither to insult nor to complement you, I was just making an observation, it seemed to me like Hix was too (he now points out he intended to be complementary). Quite clearly, I made no value judgements, just pointed out that you are in the niche previously occupied by her. If you admire her so, I'd have thought you'd take it as a complement, if anything.

If it needs to be said, despite you filling the same 'dangley carrot' niche Bryony used to own, there are some differences between you and Bryony which are just as obvious as the similarities. You're clearly a very intelligent person, have filled the role as a choice and are happy with it. Have fun and don't get you knickers in a twist, no matter what their price tag was ;)

Lutz: strange sense of humour? Me? Well, yes, I won't deny it. Funnily enough (would some people count that as a pun?) I was reading through a historical book which spoke about some of my ancestors, a group of semi nomadic Slavic Wends living out in European forests many generations ago, they are said to have had a strange sense of humour. Heh.

To stay on topic, I'd hope that if I bought my girlfriend a pair of undies which cost a notable amount, she'd either:

A: Yell at me and tell me to take them back, then use the money to buy myself some snakes.

B: Yell at me, take them back, then use the money to buy herself some snakes.

C: Assume I'd somehow obtained them without paying for them... then sell them and use the money to buy some snakes.

or

D: Decide I was too stupid to be with and leave.

Snakes or undies, which do you value more highly? :)

:lol: Very funny Olive. Well Sdaji, you do seem to have a bit of a vegetable fetish, with your turnips and dangley carrots and all!!! But thankyou for the compliments you paid me in your post.

Also, since I got into snakes I now have no money for luxury items. I'm going to be stuck with the Spring 2004 colour range for the rest of my life! :-(

Well, that's certainly a nice bunch of turnips, not the best I've seen, but nice. I'm not too much of a fan of art, but I do appreciate the subtle but bold statement which has been made about the relevant importance of each item, with the turnips clearly being displayed as the subject material and the underwear as the background, partially obscured.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't what goes inside the underwear be the exciting bit, and wouldn't the underwear on its own be a complete waste of time, or at the very most, an inanimate object not worthy of notice?

I can't help but wonder if that little piece of visual material was created with a particular individual in mind.

Replace the underwear with a woma or some Water Pythons and you might get me excited.

I do like turnips, but I have never been fond of dangling carrots. I like vegetables, but apart from turnips, not especially more than a regular person and I usually get more excited about fruit.

No doubt your quest to gain gifts of expensive underwear will be successful, you don't need it, but good luck all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back