What are these little guys?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tourett

Reaction score
Because I'm into Herps and insects and stuff people are always giving me eggs of some type or another to hatch. I know its wrong to take what you think might be reptile eggs and I will tell anyone who offers them to me just to leave them where they found them.
My inlaws from Byron Bay turned up on our door step about 8-9 weeks ago with some eggs they found in there backyard, they have a little fox terrier type dog thing and they where worried about him getting into them.
So I took them and heres what came out.
I would like to take them back and let them go but am worried about the dog and its the middle of suburban Byron Bay.
What should I do?
What are they?

Eastern water dragons,

Take them back and let them go near water they'll be allright.

There so cute :D

Eastern water dragons. They will be fine for them to release somewhere close to home

Awww how cute,

and just incase you don't know yet, there Water Dragons!

yep, take em back. The parents managed to have sex on the lawn and then the female laid the eggs without the dog twigging.

sounds like a case for the xfiles !!!! :shock:

oh by the way.......just incase you dont know.....they are australian water dragons

This is a proper water dragon!

I can't quite make it out from that little photo you posted Mark, can you post a bigger one please ? :lol: You have a PM by the way.

uuummmm..... i want to take a guess and say that they may possibly be water dragons... :lol:

Moreliaman, you are gonna be so scrutinized when you try to enter Australia. Just wear loose fitting clothing and clean underpants,. I'd start doing pelvic floor exercises as well. You might need the extra control after the search.

lol, no worries peter, ive been through all my stuff....no fruit, wood or animal skins! no problem!

this is stuff ive had anyway pete, all gone now ! :(

Moreliaman said:
lol, no worries peter, ive been through all my stuff....no fruit, wood or animal skins! no problem!

this is stuff ive had anyway pete, all gone now ! :(

:cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back