meet tinkerbell

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skunk

Reaction score
harlow everyone, meet tinkerbell.
just got her today ! very cute especially when shes annoyed lol (if its a him then......guess ill have to get a sex change done to him !)

anyways
here are some pics !

thanks for the kind comments guys :) im very pleased with her hehe.

reptilia, i got him/her from a bloke named david krishner in sydney.
i highly recomend him as he is fantastic to deal with! i recived the animal in tip top condition & it was very well packed as well.

i was a bit reluctant to purchase interstate as i have never done so b4 but i have to say i am very very happy with how it all turned out.

:D

btw, is it just me or is everyone having dificulties with posting on this site at the moment ? :!:

i know dave. really nice bloke.

Has the best display enclosure in the country i think.

Kee

jnglgrl, shes bout 3months old. hatched in november sometime from memory.

keelow, yeah ! hes a top bloke. very helpful! & OMG uLEh !!!! His indoor lacie enclosure is INSANE !!!

one day.... one day... :lol:

Beautiful lizard skunk. And the enclosure turned out fantastic. Timne to start planning your pit now!

And thanks dicco for the advice there. I'll do that as well.

thanks once again guys, thanks dicco for that bita advice too ! shall get it done asap. was even worried that it might smash the fluro. :shock:

peterjohnson, im planning a 6x4x4 for it soonish, & once it outgrows that, it iwll be moved outside.

cheers

Quote: ?
i got him/her from a bloke named david krishner in sydney

Does he have a brother named Harry?

hehehehe laughing while hitting bongo drums and cymbals prancing down the street while shaving my head.

that is real good looking!!!

I am glad he likes your chop chop chopped up baby mice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back