Question for the Darwinites

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

Reaction score
I've just moved up to Darwin and heard on the radio a add for a reptile shop in Humpty Doo. Does anybody know the address? I would like to take the fabulous Baker boys out for a sticky.

Hi Mate, I don't know Darwin too well but my cousin, Greg Smith owns Hibiscus Pet shop at Shop 22, Hibiscus Shopping Town, 8 Leanyer Drive Leanyer.

I dont know if that is in Humpty Doo or not but I know he has everything. And I mean everything!!

His number is 8927 6424.

don't mention me or he'll punch ya!!! :D

Thanks Peter. I'll remember to duck and weave if I meet him. :wink:

Take the exit to humpty doo or follow signs to adeliade river jumping crocs. Turn right at the shops at humpty doo town then right again around a horse shoe type street and she's on the left in an industral shed. If my directions have confused you bakes do a resection at parmo you you'll find in on the map.
P.S it's sign posted to the door. hope that helped :)

peterjohnson64 said:
Hi Mate, I don't know Darwin too well but my cousin, Greg Smith owns Hibiscus Pet shop at Shop 22, Hibiscus Shopping Town, 8 Leanyer Drive Leanyer.

I dont know if that is in Humpty Doo or not but I know he has everything. And I mean everything!!

His number is 8927 6424.

don't mention me or he'll punch ya!!! :D

they do have large selection, to bad most of them have respritory infections and other health issues

Yommy why didn't you tell me you knew when you were here? :p I'll be down in Katherine on friday. Have to put more K's on the car.

Thanks Tommo I'll take that on advisement. Not planning on buying anything. Just want to take a look.

Bakes said:
Yommy why didn't you tell me you knew when you were here? :p I'll be down in Katherine on friday. Have to put more K's on the car.

Thanks Tommo I'll take that on advisement. Not planning on buying anything. Just want to take a look.

yeah, its worth a look.

last time i was down they had a few different python species, some dragon species, afew bluetongues. also had a small file snake for sale but looked abit sickly compaired to others ive seen

When I hear talk about resections I get all jittery about my AJ days as well guys. Peter, Ex Cockroach.

Thats Yommy for you Pete. All that warrie speak slips out every now and then. We are making progress with him however, we have taught him to walk up right now and he can eat with a knife AND a fork. :lol:

ADG's arn't as sofsi.....sufistic......cool as dog handlers but he's getting there. :wink: :lol:

Bugger, I thought it was a thread about Charles Darwin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back