no herp related - help with daughter modeling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
70 but we have a long way to go. Funny thing is. In politics this is called "branch stacking". Dont forget to vote using each email address you have...

NOt letting me vote using different email addy's.......Must be reading the "IP address" (not sure) sent by computer??? Would that possibly be right? It is stating " I have already voted today......."

"Our system allows only one vote per day per model from an individual IP address.....this still allows for you to vote for as many different models as you like."

I guess they made a lockdown, I was going to enter a vote from every email address I know! 1 vote from me.

Yep,

I logged in as another user and still got rejected. it must me using IP's not cookies. So if you are given an IP address you might be able to vote again if you leave the net and then log in again. if you have a fixed IP then you need to vote from another computer I guess.

Sorry for the bum steer.

Another one for me.....

Peterjohnson..... Thats one saying I have never heard before.... "a bum steer"....lol.... Cant say I will ever use it though...:p

some of those young ladies have a lot of votes, is it the highest votes or are there different ages or groups

TONO

Hi Guys, thanks heaps for all of the support. It has really lifted her spirits to get all of the votes. She isn't in it to win, but the more votes, the more confidence she gets. VOTE 1 KIRSTEN 510003 (dark hair with flower in it) WE HAVE HAD OTHER FRIENDS VOTING FOR THE WRONG GIRL) : - she doesn't know that we are doing this and is getting really excited to be getting so many votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back