Mod help with PM

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

da_donkey

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Im having trouble with my PM, im reciving but All the ones that im sending are going to my outbox.

Any help much appreciated

Donkeyboy

:) Don't sweat it, donkey! It stays in your Outbox until the recipient has collected it. It's a good way to know when they actually receive your PM!

They will stay in your outbox until the other person opens them

hey, i guess this could possibly be a good place to ask but im jealous, everyone else seems to have pictures attached to their name, i have no clue how to get one! can someone please enlighten me on how to attach?
jess

jess03187 said:
hey, i guess this could possibly be a good place to ask but im jealous, everyone else seems to have pictures attached to their name, i have no clue how to get one! can someone please enlighten me on how to attach?
jess

Similar answer to the signature. Profile (top of the page). Take note of the maximum size of the file and the maximum dimensions of the picture.

ok so ive got how to attach a photo to a post and the general jist of the size and dimentions but i dont get where all of these things actually come together - in other words. where to i copy and paste this info into to get the photo to appear?

You don't copy and paste anything! You click on the Profile link at the top of the page.

Scroll down to the bottom.

Click the Browse button on "Upload Avatar from your machine". Find the picture you have previously prepared (keeping it within the limits specified) and Double Click it. That will upload the file to the site. If the pic meets the minimum specs, it will allear as your Avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back