Know your enemy. No! Your enemy.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterescue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Picked up canal side Burrows Rd St Peter's in Sydney on Friday.
CaneToad004resize.jpg

CaneToad005resize.jpg

Just a question are you keeping it for a pet? It looks like you've allowed it in your house :shock: I hate toads, nasty creatures.

Bugger.

That's not good, not in St Peters. Not in Sydney.

:(

Hix

bad news....

federal goverment should be on this like nothing else matters.

Jees :!: Was that a call out Peter? Are they officially recognized as being this far south, or perhaps liberated from one of the Uni's? I can remember (last century) having to sign out, and account for all toads when we worked on them at uni. Perhaps toad protocol has slackened off?
Hope you have some rectinol left? :wink:

foxysnake said:
Just a question are you keeping it for a pet? It looks like you've allowed it in your house :shock: I hate toads, nasty creatures.

Not allowed to attack people personally here Foxy so i'll be polite and view your question as serious.
I do wildlife rescue and rehab, predominately reptiles and some amphibians.
Its in my office because it was night time and the light was better in there, I was wearing latex gloves and it was sitting on cd cover that I could dispose of.
I also keep my bottle of Chloroform in my office.
Dont worry, I will do the right thing. Im hardly going to post a picture of an animal like that if it was a pet now am I. I am actually reasonably well known to persons at NPWS among others.

I dont hate toads. they are the unfortunate offspring of an idiotic scheme put together by people after a quick fix to a problem effecting a business concern.
I hate what those people have done. Every animal that dies from interaction with a cane toad is the fault of those people. :evil:

Now thats what I call a "Moderators" post as opposed to a "Peterescue" post!!!! :) :)

That is disturbing news Pete. Let's hope it is a Robinson Crusoe and they haven't begun to establish themselves here.

How would they go in our cold weather? I'd like to think our winters would beat them.

hehe well its in a thread not many people will see anyway so hopefully no one will bite!

No, I meant you said you weren;t able to link to your gallery. I dont give a hoot if the cops catch your beardie driving without a licence. He wont pay the fine and just declare bankruptcy. He is already in jail so to speak. so what can they do?

PMSL! At least he was doing the spped limit, (for a change) damn lead foot he is! his excuse when he gets pulled over is his girlfriend is about to have babies.. 12 of them..

Na I used to link it and the photo would come up without having to click on the link, now i gotta link it that way it seems.

junglemad said:
That is disturbing news Pete. Let's hope it is a Robinson Crusoe and they haven't begun to establish themselves here.

I suspect he hitchhiked down from Queensland in a shipment of fruit or the like.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back