Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hi all,

this Spotted Python has a stripe.

I'll looking to sell it, in a Dutch auction. Offers of $1,000 or more will be considered.

Note that this is in a discussion forum, so you can give me all the 10c donations (shrapnel) you please ;)

:lol:

stripeyfive.jpg

oh yes, another emoticon, just to be sure...

Can I get Just the stripe? Already got several Pythons of this type. I would like to transfer the stripe onto one of them.

Sure, that's all I'm selling. The snake comes with the stripe, free of charge. If you'd like to transfer it to one of your own snakes, that's fine. You can do as you please with the snake itself, or if you prefer, you can return it and I will deal with it.

Can't you take my thread seriously? :(

i would have ripped your arm off if it had been a complete stripe with no breaks !
dazed011.gif

now.....which emoticon to use ?? errrrrrrrrrrrr owwww i like this one

angry015.gif

Yeah it's not even a complete stripe, what are you trying to pull here ?

boa said:

Okay okay, fine. There are two little breaks in the stripe. I'll supply a black texta or we can tattoo the gaps in. Happy?

Stevo said:
I'll swap you for a girl in an orange top

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funnily enough, I have one of those now!

Sdaji said:
boa said:

Okay okay, fine. There are two little breaks in the stripe. I'll supply a black texta or we can tattoo the gaps in. Happy?

Surely three stripes are worth more than one?

olivehydra said:

nahhhhh thats just an old wives tale ! if the stripe is broken it reduces wind resistance, therefore hindering forward motion of the snake !!

right.....im off to throw stones at my neighbours greenhouse !
angry011.gif

olivehydra said:

You have much to learn, grasshopper. Striped snakes are not valuable, unusual snakes are valuable. Many snakes are striped, they are not all valuable. Striped Carpet Pythons are unusual, they are valuable. Many snakes are black, they are not all valuable, a black Carpet Python is said to recently have sold for $25,000, while you can get snakes which are even more black (bellies and all) for free, or close to it.

Now, this is a -Spotted- Python! If a striped Carpet Python is valuable, a contradiction in terms should be worth more! :shock: Truly, this is a rare and exciting opportunity!

Artists impression of what this snake may look lke if you let a tattooist on LSD near it.
stripeyfive.jpg

I pledge the contents of all of my Dutch bank accounts for said stripe on your snake. part or otherwise. I will join the stripes upon transference to my own snake.

Sdaji, beautiful python mate, I hope it lines your pockets well!! :)

Magpie, Do you know any acid poppin tattooists I can take mine to?!!! :lol:

i dont think that is all that unusual.
the last clutch of spotteds i bred there were
2 came out just like that.

I think some might be missing the point of this thread, I might be wrong but it isn't meant to be taken seriously. :D
Maccies with a zig zag stripe are not uncommon, maybe look for the tongue in cheek.

When is sdaji ever that serious? :lol: :lol:

:wink: :lol:

and another

:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back