Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! :lol:

What do you have to do around here for people to realise your tongue is in your cheek? :lol:

I sprouted wings today. I might go for a flight around the city, above the clouds to bathe in moonlight. Would anyone like to come along? Piggy back rides only $1,000, or more if I get a better offer. I'll even wear a zebra costume.

Sdaji said:
Haha! :lol:

What do you have to do around here for people to realise your tongue is in your cheek? :lol:

I sprouted wings today. I might go for a flight around the city, above the clouds to bathe in moonlight. Would anyone like to come along? Piggy back rides only $1,000, or more if I get a better offer. I'll even wear a zebra costume.

Ha ha, LOL, I love this site! I don't know about the mac Sdaji, but hell I'd pay 2 grand to see you fly around the city in a zebra suite! Why sell your wonderfully 1 of a kind striped mac, I'l think you'l make way more money with the whole flying deal!!
Cheers,
:D Dee.

It's okay, I've already sold this snake a few times. He is highly trained. Two weeks or so after purchase, he escapes and makes his own way home, ready to be sold again. He is very tallented, he even made me a zebra suit, his sewing skills are remarkable.

Awwwww bugger.......i had the cheque book ready too !!
crazy.gif

If you have a sufficiently escape proof cage, you can put him into slavery. Just don't tell him I said that, he'll die of a broken heart.

I've received a couple of emails and PMs about this thread. Yes, it is a joke, no, I'm not actually trying to sell it, yes, if anyone did offer me $1,000 I would certainly sell it without having to think for more than a few seconds, no, I wouldn't actually go about it in this way if I was planning to sell it and no, I am not a fan of Big Brother.

Geez mate I think your under selling that snake!
I reckon you could get $3000- easy for it. :wink:
It is much nicer than my stripes!!!!
Checky Bastard :D

:lol: What an amazing snake, I've never seen anything like it :lol:
I'll swap you for one of these rare beauties, STRIPED regal skink which usually go for $1000's :wink: :lol:

I can't believe some of you guys, you come on here with an obviously Photoshopped picture of a skink alledgedly with stripes and try and con us honest keepers. Skinks don't have stripes, this madness must end now.

Boa you need to realise we are entering the world of morphs. don't try and fight it now ;)

boa, your obviously impressed so name a price... over $1000. i mean thats cheap, most people would sell a skink like this for $900 and if you wanted the stripes with it probably $2000
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you got anything with different coloured stripes ?

different coloured stripes - mate I've got any colour in the rainbow
Heres a pair which were breed for colour, they're now common as mud though so worth bugger all. :wink:

I've got a childrens python bred for personality I'll sell for $10000 :lol:

C'mon... :|

Any takers? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back