Gippsland water dragon pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

Reaction score
Hey my male is nearly finished shedding and here is a pic, he is always watching my every move..........

25614656.jpg

Nice pic, heres one of my gippys I used to have (very ugly compared to yours)

Stevo that is 1 nice dragon u got there.

Thats the nicest Physignathus Lesurii of any type that I have seen. Does he have a harem??

Yes Peter he has 4 girls, and about 35 eggs ready to hatch in the next 1 to 2 weeks........

He's a beauty Stevo. I saw a big male at the Sydney Aquarium back when I went down to the cara conference but have never since seen any for sale from full on blue parents like your boy there.
Is he that colour all the time or does he just colour up for the breeding season?
Can you put up a pic of the girls please mate?
The easterns around here love trying to eat my bass lures.

wow, gorgeous gippy there Stevo! Must say I've never seen one so nicely coloured particularly as an adult. You must be so proud of him lol :D

Mark said:
Well he certainly is prettier then you are Stevo LOL kiss kiss

Mark you know i get excited easy so lay off unless your interested :lol:

And Nick he is bluer than the male i sold you and females are scarce but because i love you you will be sweet.

Omg I sound gay

Fishhead he is colored up because he just shed but is a good blue male, the only blue female i have ever seen belongs to Sobrien from this forum, my females are all green.

when did you convert Stevo? Your wife must be worried the way you want me and Nick....3 some? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back