NT stimmie, blonde macs pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristis

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just a few pics of my NT stimmies i got off Rob (Trueblue) and one of my blonde macs and the rack they live in. hope you like them.

they look really nice...really nice patternings

Some very nice little pythons you've got there. I have to add thats a nice "little" rack system you've got too, you have quite a collection of pythons (and lizards I think too).

hey mate
stunning snakes love the first and third the most though, what wattage is your heat mat?

You haven't got enough yet. I can see an empty tub on the rack ;)

the heat tape is the small one from the herp shop, it gets to about 80 degrees if you dont have a thermastat. i dont know how many watts it is.
it works well and is an easy way to house hatchling - yearling snakes. every one that breeds a few snakes should have one.

Nice little snakes Tristis, and that is an awesome rack system! Where did you get the larger tubs from?

Yeah, nice rack :wink:
Thats a great system to use for geckos as well :)

Gorgeous snakes there Tristis you lucky duck! Rob really does breed some amazing looking animals. Great rack system too, very neat and organised which is just whatcha need especially when you have a great little collection like yours :)

NT stimmie, blond macs pics

Really beautiful animals Tristis, stunning colours (especially the third pic)

Also to Rob (trueblue) I've seen a few pics of his snakes since I started coming on this site...
and I have to say everything that I"ve seen is absolutely top shelf.... awesome stuff Rob

Good pics there tristis, glad you like them, and thanks for the positive comments guys much apperciated.

re NT

That type of rack system is great tristis,it seems that all the individual containers can get maximum ventilation ,yeh i see you got onto robs lost world of moving albino bananas and gtps and stuff.He just sells all these little stimy beautys and stuff so he can buy expensive fishing reals and rods,probably beach fishing so he can check out all the chickybabes :wink:

Your a sick man oldfellacomezuluworrior, and I like it.!!!!

Great Snakes Tristis. My wife and I purchased a pair of NT Stimmies from True Blue also. We are really pleased with our purchase too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back