my jungle enclosers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks great do you have any other pics of your setup womas and bhp mabye

any chance of giving us the measarments

cheers,
steve........

Great stuff Shane. Even more so considering the number of snakes you keep.

That wood looks really nice,if you don't mind what was the price of that compared to using melamine?I just made a bank very simiar that's all and love the look of yours compared to the sterile white look.

Do you have UV lights in each enclosure?I'd love to have that especially with jungles to show colour better,along with that i believe UV has to be beneficial to their health in some way,plus i've found after taking a jungle outside for a while colour definitely comes out more etc i just found them a pain replacing lights constantly plus electricity costs.Also what type of wood is it made from?

I think they'd look even nicer with natural branches.What do you use for hides?

Cheers...

Your setup rocks, Shane. Like everybody else would like to see more pics of your collection.

looks like pine burned with a gas torch hey Shane?
from memory that would be correct, cause all his newer enclosures are like that i think, very effective. looks good.

Hi Shane
Mate they look fantastic!
I was going to build some a few years ago with pine, but I was told that the pine would crack after a while do you ever have this problem?
If not, I rekond I might have to build one like yours!
Cheers,
Jason Lapins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back