Sydney Reptile Supplies Mooving to Parramatta!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_popp_

Reaction score
Hey everyone,I can now finally announce that Sydney Reptile Supplies has found a new home.We will be moving to Parramatta into a much bigger & better premises & will be able to offer lots lots more.We will be opening the 1st of march with plenty of grand opening specials to be had for everyone.There will be a new website to go with the shop,hopefully it will all be ready for the 1st.The new address is shop 5/10 hunter st parramatta,about 500m from westfields.Hope to see you all at the grand opening,there will be lots of things to see & do.

Cheers popp

Wish I could come, we dont have many good reptile stores in SA :(

Congrates on the new home. I'll be there for opening day wouldn't miss it. :D

Sevrum we dont atm sell the moulded enclosures,due to not being able to carry the bulkier items.We will look into them very soon,i looked into these a little while ago & found that there wasnt much available in regards to range & materials.

Peter,we will look forwards to seeing you mondays as we will be open 7days a week in paramatta.

Cheeers popp

I'm sorry to see the move happening as it means I have to travel further to my favourite store! Nah! Only kidding! :) It's worth the extra 10 minutes to get good food supplies for my snakes! Good luck with the move.

_popp_ said:
Sevrum we dont atm sell the moulded enclosures,due to not being able to carry the bulkier items.We will look into them very soon,i looked into these a little while ago & found that there wasnt much available in regards to range & materials.

Peter,we will look forwards to seeing you mondays as we will be open 7days a week in paramatta.

Cheeers popp

woohoo!

Greg, presumably there is ample free parking nearby. As you would be aware, Parramatta is a pain in the rear with parking. Is patrking at the nearby medical centre always available and for nicks?

As Stu said that is fantastic news! We both can't wait until opening day! Just in time for us too as we have a couple of new snakes due in March so will be needing some new supplies. Brillant news! One question, is your new store ram-friendly? I presume itwill be. Once again I say excellent!

"ram-friendly?" I didn't popps was a kiwi!!! :shock: :? 8)

Sorry david it had to be done,i just couldnt stock what i wanted or needed,i might even look into those nasty american expres cards :wink: .

Jeff there is ample parking at westfields just a short stroll from the shop aswell as a multi story car park right on top of us,but for VIPs theres a loading dock out the back ;)
I will also look into what else is available,theres a fair bit of street parking but it is all paid on the street in parra.$3.60 perhr or 15mins free if you have a commercial vehicle :lol:

Ram Friendly i doubt it,I love a good spit. :lol:

Thanks for all the good wishes & support,we hope that we can raise the bar higher & be able to provide a bigger n better service to the herping community.

The countdown begins.

Cheers Popp

I think thats probably "pram-friendly", but if your doing a spit I'll definately be there!

ok I bags a VIP spot lol,

Awsome news popp and as you know i will be there opening day with bells on, i dont know why really i just like to make noise.

yeah sorry about the typo. Of course I meant Pram friendly. I had a wriggly child on my lap during typing. :p You can see why I need a pram!

Hehehe it sure will be pram friendly,i have to walk around in there so youll def swing the pram round no probs. :lol:

Cheers popp

Gidday Geoff

Congrats on the move mate!
I'll try and come down for the opening day and probably drag Brendan with me too!

Cheers mate,
Tom

I think there is a Premier Parking car park on the corner of Hunter and Marsden streets. Actuall I am pretty sure as I have just spent 2 years down there in lovely Marrapatta working, don't know how much though. I think there is also one further down in Hunter st closer to Pitt St..

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back