Sydney Reptile Supplies Mooving to Parramatta!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent Popp!! I shall be there on opening day for sure!! Looking forward to seeing everyone else there too. If we all wear a big "APS" sticker on our foreheads, do we get to be VIP's and park out the back??

Just a quick question about the price of large "Exo Terra" reptile hides (or equivilant). Will you be stocking them & how much if so. I am look at getting about 5 so need to work out which will be cheaper, you guys or eBay (with stupid postage). Thanks. :)

Kath n stu,we will stock most exoterra products we do have a few hides in stock & will get a price tonight for you.
Serpenttongue we hope to have a very large range of rodents,currently we are finding it hard sourcing rats due to alot of the bigger breeders loosing a lot in the heat.This is currently be sorted out & should be in full swing for opening.

New to Snakes the loading bay out the back is basically 1st in best dressed :lol: it will be basically used to load up after shopping :)

Cheers popp

Thanks Popp. :) Looking forward to hearing from you & we will definatly be in on opening day (your new place is literally about 5 minutes walk from my house! Very convienient!)

Hi guys,
I've got a similar question to KathandStu-I need a Microclimate B2 Thermostat. Is it worth my while passing through your doors or should I just order one through URS?
Bob

Oh, another herp shop in Sydney. Great! The only ones i've known of are one in Penrith, and another in Lidcombe.

Where were you located before?

Spongebob it will be worth your while to come on in to the new shop and take a look you want be disappointed. :D

Hey Kath & Stu im just waiting on the rep to call me back,there normal price is about $20 for the large & if you meant the xl there bout $30,everything will be discounted thru march so it will be a bit cheaper again.
Sponge bob definately worth your while especially in march.
Manny yes we were formely known as Sydney Reptile & Amphibian Centre at Lidcombe,we have outgrown the lidcombe store so had to find a new home.The new premises is over 100sqm & will be the largest stockist of reptile supplies in NSW,of course with the best prices. :wink:

Cheers popp

6 days to go, cant wait to see the new digs popster. :)

Hey do you freight? I dont live in Sydney and reptile supplies are far and few between here
Rosemary

Hi rosemary,yes we do frieght,i am currently in the process of putting the website together now.If theres anything you require a price on just pm me or email me at [email protected] & i will let you know.Im hoping for it to be up & running for the 1st.

Cheers popp

Thanks _popp_. I appreciate you getting back to us about the cost of large hides. I think $20 is slightly higher than what we could get it for on eBay but it isn't by much & I would much rather support you guys than some random bloke on eBay! Plus we get to take them home with us immediatly! :D (I'm not very patient). Plus ....Opening Specials!!!! I just LOVE specials! :D Looking forward to the frst of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back