albino olive

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have albinos and definite hets,(none of this possible het for big money rubbish), available this comming season.

Can we just give this a rest, possible hets have always been offered for sale and always for decent money. If you don't want them don't buy them. We have already lost 2 threads recently.

Thank you Pete.
Boa, yes they have always been up for sale, but the sort of money some people ask for them is the price that difinite hets should be, its absurd if you ask me.

i wish there were heaps of them and the prices were reasonable they are such a good looking snake

TrueBlue said:
Will have albinos and definite hets,(none of this possible het for big money rubbish), available this comming season.

SShhhh, dont tell anyone :wink:

Any idea of prices? Just out of curiosity..

Im wondering what an albino hatchy would go for?

Only if you dont mind saying of corse.. Even a ball park figure.

Cheers mate.

cool, thanks mate.

I would sooner invest my 10k in one of these than a Green..

Would be much more of a pet. And handleable too..

boa said:
Can we just give this a rest, possible hets have always been offered for sale and always for decent money. If you don't want them don't buy them. We have already lost 2 threads recently.

At a presentation given by a well known sponsor of this site the breeder said that he sold possible het males as normals (and for normal prices). The females he kept as breeders... at least long enough to know whether they were het or not.

Unless you knew that they were possible male hets were possible hets the chances of doing the required breeding to get pop out another albino are pretty remote.

I agree herptrader thats why they are only worth much the same as a normal.

I guess thats the problem breedign hets with hets. You can expect 50% hets but can't differentiate the normals from the hets. You only make dollars on the albino quarter.

Are you giving any secretas away Rob? I assume you have an adult albino with a normal giving the 100% hets. Are you geting the albinos from two hets or albino/albino or albino/het???

Dont have to tell if you dont want. its just for learning about how people line breed these.

Pete

peterjohnson64 said:
I guess thats the problem breedign hets with hets. You can expect 50% hets but can't differentiate the normals from the hets. You only make dollars on the albino quarter.

Are you giving any secretas away Rob? I assume you have an adult albino with a normal giving the 100% hets. Are you geting the albinos from two hets or albino/albino or albino/het???

Dont have to tell if you dont want. its just for learning about how people line breed these.

Pete

Having seen his pics I would imagine it to be albino/albino or possibly albino/het. Either way, nothing to see here folks, move along, they dont exist, and if they did there is a waiting list, so get in behind :wink:

Theres, a pair of albinos, two definite female hets, two possible hets also female, so he will be a busy boy indeed over the next few years, and thats not counting the 2 normal females of mine that he will also have a turn on.
The price for the hets has yet to be determind, but they will be much less than the albinos, These are not my animals Im only breeding them for some one else, so it will be he that states the prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back