Requesting information for getting to ARP without car.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

Reaction score
Looking at doing some volunteer work at the ARP, but as I lack a car or license for that matter I'm looking into possible train or train/bus travel to and from the park. Would be travelling from Broadmeadow station most likely, but not sure about how close the park is to the nearest station and if theirs bus travel to at least within several minutes walk from wither location. Anyone that knows the area (as I know theres a few people on here local to Gosford) or could help me out with some info, would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Jay

Hey mate,

Sorry to say that im pretty sure there is no Train station and i dont think buses go out that way, but im sure people that work there would help ya out.

Cheers, Reed.

Damn near Impossible mate unless somebody gives you a lift from gosford station or something. :( (ive tried, still to visit since the fire actually)

Gosford station is the closest station...but you'd be looking at having to get a taxi to/from there.

Pasted from ARP website:

"Travel by taxi from Gosford Railway Station to The Australian Reptile Park. Obtain a receipt from the taxi driver to receive 25% discount off gate admission to the park. For further information on taxi services contact Central Coast Taxis on 131 008."

I volunteer on Sunday's and go past Gosford Station so I could possibly give you a lift to/from if you're working then.

Some of the other volunteers live in Newcastle too, do the taxi thing one day and just ask around of who live there, sure they will give you a lift either from Newy or someone else will from a close train Station.

De

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back