Beardy Pics - Yum!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaPeas

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey All,
Just some pics of my baby enjoying dinner!

hope you like! :)

-neens

Great photos, nice coloured beardy too!

Thanx All!

His colouring changes so much, sometimes he will be really orange, other times yellow, and sometimes he will go a really dark, almost black color (usually when he is really annoyed!)

nah, I usually feed lots of crickets and heaps of veggies and fruit. Fuzzies are just a once every week or 2 thing.

If I can catch them, he gets cockroaches and crickets, termites, moths, and when all the flying ants come out, I plug in the bug zapper and catch them all aswell (before they get zapped). He has a very wide diet hehe

Cool pics NinaPeas. They brought back good memories of catching beardies and stumpies (shingle backs)
when I was a kind inPort Augusta. WE could catch all sorts, plenty of them too, take them home scare my
sisters and then let them go. Not that we had to go too far to get them, often in summer they would be
lurking around the tank stand in the shade.
Any way top pics. Thanks
Hendrix

I used to live in P.A too Hendrix, and was always bringing them home to show mum, spiders and big ants too hahah. The salt lakes and sand dunes were great fun to muck around in too :) :)

The world is such a small place. How about that.
I lived near the sand hills behind the Mobil service station on the highway by the lakes.
The small red and blue drangons were quick but we always got one or two.
You being from PA too has freaked me out a little.
THe world is a small place, or big if you like. My wife lived in PA, I knew her sister, she
was a friend of my then girlfriend. I didnt meet my Mrs till I moved to Adelaide.
Cheers
Hendrix

haha it is indeed! It was cool living there, but I'm glad I live elsewhere now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back