What Does Your User Name Mean?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brother gave me this nickname from fishing with one kilo line... both sports fishing nuts.

his is bustoff.

When I was going through a computer training program 25 years ago, I got the nickname Doc Rock because of my name (Dr Stone) and I liked music and a good party. I never liked simple Simon, which I had to put up with through school too much, or Pebbles or Rocky which I often got called ... so Doc it is.

I got mine from the girls back in high school :roll:

Just kidding Donkey off shrek is a pissa :lol:

I have a computer program that generates random combinations of numbers and letters. I used this to generate a user name but I had to mix the vowels and consonants so that I had a user name that was readable. Otherwise it would have been p4njee6tonrhs

Being an accountant, you are a computer arnt you Pete.

Am I the only one getting a strong case of de ja vu? :roll:

My breathtakingly amazing story: I needed a log in name at another site. Something that no-one else had, preferably something stupid so I wouldn't be stuck comming up with names already claimed. I looked to my left, there written on the glass cradeling my delicious Coke was the word 'Vat69'. 'Huzzah!' I cried. And so it got used at this site aswell so as to be easily remembered when logging in.
I've never even drunk the stuff.

Since the first time I saw a Jungle I have been MAD over them and had to have one...or two

Well I used to be just plain ol' zoe (me name :D) but then I got banned and you can't use a username that's been deleted cos there's troubles with pm's. I had about 3 mins to come up with a new one and was getting everyone in chat to help me come up with things and OuZo it was :lol:. Can't remember who it was but thanks ;). Ouzo is Greek (as am I - well, half) and yeah...my name's Zo...it just fitted lol.

Greebo is the cat that belongs to the witch Nanny Ogg in many Terry Pratchett novels. Nanny Ogg descibes Greebo as big old softie that sleeps at the end of her bed except when he occassionally slips out to disembowel something.
It seemed fitting.

Hmmm... tofelofogus... Well back in 1992 when I was a uni student we had a basketball game on the PC. You could only use 3 letters for your name/initials. I used tof since my name is Christopher and it sounds like the middle part of it. Then my mates got the silly idea that I somehow resembled Snufulufogus (spelling?) from Sesame Street and so they dubbed me tofelofogus. BTW, thats only half my full nicname. The 2nd half is poppendorf. But thats another story altogether.

tof

Greebo said:
Greebo is the cat that belongs to the witch Nanny Ogg in many Terry Pratchett novels. Nanny Ogg descibes Greebo as big old softie that sleeps at the end of her bed except when he occassionally slips out to disembowel something.
It seemed fitting.

Cool! When did you last disembowel something?

huh? I though everyone just used their real names like me.

It seemed fitting.

Greebo: I wondered if Terry Pratchett had in some way influenced your choice of name. I love the Disc World novels (the witches & death ones being my favourites & Stu has a thing for the guard ones).

I'm pleased everyone has been so forthcoming with this topic. I thought it would be fun & thus far I have been proven right! Hurrah!

Kath

Ouzo,- you were banned?
Greebs,- a sleepy docile serial killer ah.!

I typed the word 'Dicco' into that little box next to the word 'Username'

PS, Mags, thanks to your sig I now have a craving for baked beans on toast.

Magpie said:
huh? I though everyone just used their real names like me.

Thats what i thought :)

Dugadugabowbow is a song by a great band called Frenzal Romb, bascially means: I think your really nice but i don't want to f%@& you :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back