• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cockatoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shamous1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have for sale 1 Cockatoo and cage. He is approximately 16 months old. He is fairly tame and used to sit on my shoulder but due to work commitments have not had the time to spend with it that it deserves.

Comes with a powder coated steel cage around 170cm in height (on castors) The Warehouse used to stock this cage.

He talks, gives kisses and shakes hands. With the proper attention he will be a gem. I will also throw in a cockie stand as well

Any inquiries are welcome and all reasonable offers considered. Price $375.00 or nearest offer.

Will not freight Melbourne only. Don't be scared to make any offer (REASONABLE) Must go to a good home.

The plain jane type of Cockatoo. White / Yellow on top. (Sulphur Crested)

Swap could be definitely on the cards!

The catch tray is'nt broken. I never screwed it together. Needs a good clean (cage that is) which I will do.

I heard that this little Cocky was going to be called Phil (or Phillis if it is a girl ;-)

The Cocky is Sold. We named him "Ozzy" but he will pick up any name. Hopefully there are no Car Alarms around where he will be living. He likes to mimic the beep beep of the car alarm, bark like a dog, ask for a cup o coffee, call out "mum" etc etc.

LOL herptrader, I bet the bugga does name it after me too, but it won't be accurate as birds get up early in the morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back