Diamond hatchy pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OuZo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey kiddies,

Well the poppets have had their first sheds (I think it was the 1st March - tis written down at home) and last night 2 of them had their first feeds! Number 2 struck and coiled it, got a bit distracted for a sec but ate it anyway, number 3 was interested but wouldn't strike so Luke left it next to him and pretty soon after that he was shoving it down his gob, and number 1 wasn't overly interested at all. We did give them fuzzies instead of pinkies though (was all we had lol) so maybe number 1 should try a pinky first. But anyway, no pics of them eating cos they were too easily disturbed by us just walking past and I didn't want to stop them eating but here are some piccies of them from a few days ago. They're a bit dark cos it was first thing in the morning and it wasn't very bright but you get the point lol. And once again, Photobucket has decided to randomly size the pics so apologies if some are small/whatever :wink: .

Oh and another awesome thing that happened last night, we have a little coastal who has always given us problems with feeding and only a few months ago we finally got him feeding steadily by putting a mouse on his hide, covering his cage with a black piece of melamine, turning off the lights and walking away lol. He was pretty obsessive about it - if it fell off the hide he wouldn't eat it but if you picked it up and put it back on he would :shock: :lol: . Anyway, last night he actually struck at it and coiled it! And ate it with the lights on, no cover on his cage and us standing around feeding the Diamond hatchies! What a star :D.

DSCN4748.jpg

DSCN4752.jpg

Love this one's head pattern
DSCN4761.jpg

DSCN4772.jpg

Yeah he just pays so much for them though...pretty but really an unnecessary expense don't ya think? :lol:

i prefer centre of attention, but each to their own :)

olive the babe is an orsm feeder too, tried to have a go at me when she knew the food was on the way, and i hadn't even open the cage yet!!

soulweaver said:
i prefer centre of attention, but each to their own :)

olive the babe is an orsm feeder too, tried to have a go at me when she knew the food was on the way, and i hadn't even open the cage yet!!

:D As long as you dont break a nail its all good I suppose. Her bites do hurt quite a bit, she got me on the boob once, ouch!

you say i am bad for having nails??? and here you are talking about man boobs??? what was the cost to have them put in? :) might be my next venture, who knows??

Congrats guys.

They look gorgeous.

Did you feed them fuzzy rat pups or fuzzy mice :?:

Looks like the have the horse shoe on the neck too guys. Will you be selling them or holding them all back?

He doesn't need a manicure! You blow your fnger up to 40 times the size and see how sexy it looks! :evil: :twisted: :lol: :wink:

Eh hem, anyway :lol: Olive why was the Baby close enough to your boobies to have a nibble? :shock: :wink:

Zen they had fuzzy mice :D

they look a lot like coastal carpet hatchies when they are that young i reckon

i can understand you holding them all back.
cheers

OuZo said:
Eh hem, anyway :lol: Olive why was the Baby close enough to your boobies to have a nibble? :shock: :wink:

Doesnt everyone suckle their babies? :?

I am beginning to think that my idea of what a pinkie is, may be a little different to other peoples? :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back