Here are two of my snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptililian

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ivy (a boy, but he likes the name Ivy and won't let me change it!)

Oops. The top one is Ivy's sister, Snapdragon. The bottom pic is Ivy. These were my very first two snakes. They are just over 1 yr old now. Snapdragon is no longer snappy.

nice pics lilly, nice snakes too. Next pic how about turning the camera around?

Reptilian, they are gorgeous. Can we see more of their enclosure, it looks like you have decorated them really well. Also, more pics of other herps you may have.

Thanks Livewire. I went in to take some more pics, however the camera battery was flat. :( I'm thrilled to be able to share my beautiful little beasties with you now though, so expect more pics soon!

By the way, Ihaveherps, my snakes are really much more interesting and better looking than me. Except The Curious Cat, she's kinda funny looking, but I think she may be growing out of it now. Like the ugly duckling!

Did you notice that Ivy and Snapdragon are "blends" (crosses, hybrids, children of mixed race, whatever). And don't you think the patches on Ivy's face look almost green?

:lol: I like the yawning pic too.

nice snakies there reptililian, they're very purdy hybrids :D Cool choice on the name Snapdragon too, me likey lol

Very cute.Just like our little 'Zar...though maybe slightly lighter in colour than 'Zar. I lovethe yawning photo...too cute! Thanks for sharing.

Great looking snakes Lily :D coastal x diamond intergrades occur naturally within the overlap of both ranges. attractive looking animals.

Beautiful, so you do really have pythons :lol:

geez with photos like that anyone would think you learnt to resize photos :wink:

nice snakes :)

Hi lily, its great 2 finally meet Ivy and Snapdragon :D They're gorgeouse :)

Reptililian, they are two fine looking pythons you have there, Love the name snapdragon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back