Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chironius Scurrulus and C. multivetris. South America

Some more.......

waterpython.jpg

Malesrubby.jpg

Great shots everyone!

Heres some snakies..

a3eded7a9b6e8fcca4f935f2b6268e88.jpg

5f7dc62f125d8af9a6c74a3c12e426ed.jpg

b2b1f2cafd9e8b805d6ec1ef1616b69a.jpg

34fb6ad1a8721388859efb3e12bbd4d0.jpg

Sorry again dialup..

66a0441939d9104ecf3eb0d0463f8aba.jpg

Rofl Boa! Funny stuff, youd think so eh, major alarms goin off, folk showering being sprayed with stuff etc lol.

Love the GTS pic! Stunning! :)

Go the tongueys,can't beat a nice tongue :lol: Would you like some cheap scotch Vat?Those black haired vixen tongues are the go!!!

Here's a couple more :p

2006_0126whitsnjungles0087.jpg

2006_0126stonejungle0089.jpg

Well I think I'd better join in as well.

IMGP0936.jpg

IMGP0998.jpg

And last but not least!!! TA-DA- the I'm gonna eatchya poky your tongue out gecko!!!
Tokay.jpg

Cheers Rossco.

There are a lot of great shots here in this thread, I wish I could contribute but I'm a bad and infrequent photographer.

Rossagon - What is that gecko in the last pic and can I get one? :wink: :lol: It looks amazing!

Hey Rosco,

Is that a Tokay or Leopard gecko?

I love watching the geckos lick their eyes... a hard one to catch on camera.

Rossagon said:
Well I think I'd better join in as well.
And last but not least!!! TA-DA- the I'm gonna eatchya poky your tongue out gecko!!!
Tokay.jpg

Cheers Rossco.

Thats a Tokay, the most amzing gecko. The can be a foot long and eat mice and have a bite like a vice.

Went to Bali last Oct. Tokay everywhere. They are the reason geckos are called geckos, are their call is the word Gecko, sounds funny when you hear it all night. Latin Name Gecko geko.

yeah lookin good pandora dam that blue tree snake look wicked and what a good shot too and that chameleon looks wicked wish i could get me one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back