What is the best worming product in your opinion?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JandC_Reptiles

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
In your opinion what do you consider the best worming product for your Herps? Would like to hear brand names, if it is tablet or liquid form and its ease of use?

If your worming as prevention how do you measure effectiveness?

how easy is the gel to use how do you apply ??? ..add to water or food or ????

I have used the gel in the past but it only treats thread worms, Tapeworms, Caecal worms & Hook worms.

Would this be ok used along side another wormer such as worm rid?
Would it be ok to use both together at 1/2 dosage? or alternate between them?

You just inject the gel into a mouse or rat and feed it to the snake.. too easy.

If i was going to use two different types of wormers, i would use one type at full dose, then use the other 6 months later. I wouldn't mix them or give half doses.

do you buy it as a one off dose or can you treat multiple reps with the one purchase?
thanks

I bought a 100ml bottle and it will last me many many years. Dosage rate is 1ml per kg.

ive just been to pets mega store before i order it says worm out gel for birds is this the same stuff it dose come in 100ml and the price was about the same just wanting to make sure cheers

Dont know about the best, but I've used WORM-RID from Science Products with no complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back