It's about time I did this again (Rainbow Python pictures)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hey all, here is Jade, she is a yearling Rainbow Python, about 6' long and very pretty :)
I thought I'd take her outside today so we could enjoy the nice sunshine.

Jadeheadd.jpg

Jadehead.jpg

very nice...

My fav pythons :)

I damand MORE PICS!!!!

Purty pleeaaseee :p

I noticed that "flames and bitching" was the top response. Mmmmm. I also notice regularly that APS is the most populated herp site. Maybe we haev something there. Anyone wanna flame someone??? and please, before ya kill me. PLease check th etime fo this post. So many peiople forget to do that....

Raz said:
very nice...

I damand MORE PICS!!!!

Wow, making demands on your second post? Hehe, you'll fit in very well around here :)

Be careful what you wish for, I haven't posted Rainbow Python pictures for a while and might flood the place.

Samma3l said:
hey Sdaji, you could almost smoke it into the dreamtime (not really)

Run run run as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man.

great pics Sdaji, I'm a BIG fan of those lovely waters you keep. Definitely keep the pics coming :D

Sdaji said:
Raz said:
very nice...

I damand MORE PICS!!!!

Wow, making demands on your second post? Hehe, you'll fit in very well around here :)

I am female.. it's my job :lol:

Be careful what you wish for, I haven't posted Rainbow Python pictures for a while and might flood the place.

I won't be complaining :D

Is a rainbow python kinda like a water python but sounds better? Man i'd love a rainbow python, they sound heaps better than water pythons and are probably magical, they sound heaps better than bredli pythons which Sdaji said are boring and stupid, maybe if i call my bredli pythons ''heart of Australia deep indian red pythons'' they will become exciting and intelligent.

As all ways awesome photo's Sdaji, your Rainbow Python looks like he's loving it out there. Maybe next time we can see a full shot of him, as he looks like a stunner. Keep'em coming. :D

Maybe next time you can make the pic bigger Sdaji, I love scrolling sideways! :p

Thats the ugliest thing Ive ever seen!

You've got to be kidding instar, That looks amazing! How much would something like that be worth?
Very nice!

I.Like.Stuff said:
Thats the ugliest thing Ive ever seen!

You've got to be kidding instar, That looks amazing! How much would something like that be worth?
Very nice!

Waters are, imo, very underated, although their price seems to suggest that not all agree, and as such are relatively cheap. Their price can usually be found to be a few dollars either side of $300. If you're asking how much that particular snake is worth, I suppose only Sdaji could answer, but if it were mine I'd have to say pretty close to priceless :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back