bored

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this mirc you talk of gave that program up when two certen people went out of there way to annoy me on it

i reckon you are bored westy cause some of your generation have lost their sense of adventure in life, too much x'box crap and u dont know what makes the women happy.

Not according to the great women i've been lucky enough to meet in life yayo, they think some things are heavenly better than any piece of electrical crap, even an electrical vibrating thing don't compare to a man who feels for a womans needs, so i urge all you young fellas to get off your electrical stimulis and see what life can offer. Or disregard what i said as nonsense and play ps2, xbox etc till your an old recycled piece of uselessness, i dont care.

Does anyone want an xbox game? I have one sitting here, in its original box etc etc

Parko said:
Not according to the great women i've been lucky enough to meet in life yayo, they think some things are heavenly better than any piece of electrical crap, even an electrical vibrating thing don't compare to a man who feels for a womans needs, so i urge all you young fellas to get off your electrical stimulis and see what life can offer. Or disregard what i said as nonsense and play ps2, xbox etc till your an old recycled piece of uselessness, i dont care.

I have a girlfriend and a son AND a ps2.
I got the life and i do enjoy my japanese made electrical stimulis

good for you yayo i'm happy for your happiness, i got a familly too. I hope that those who are lonely and bored at home get out and enjoy themselves a bit, no problems with that i'd imagine eh bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back