Kris (that's me....us....I think....or is it we?)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought it was about time we got around to doing this introductiony thingy.
We are Kris (well duh) and Kersten. Chances are if you see a question it's from Kersten and if you see an answer it's from Kris. But we'll sign off under the name of whoever posts in order to avoid (too much) confusion.

We keep snakes (elapids and pythons), lizards (storr's and bluetongues), turtles (saw shells) and scorpions. Oh and two small scaleless thingies I've heard referred to as children :D .

Cheers, Kris and Kersten.

Hi Guys, I did notice the Kris v Kersten thing in a post recently and was wondering. where are you from? Ya can put that in yoru profile you know. Just ask someone who knows how to do it.

Welcome aboard. Please call your friends and tell them that you are now a social outcast. Ya want proof. Well, you're here aren't you.11.41pm Satr night. Hope you are drunk.

cheers, Pete

Welcome 2 the site. I hope we can see some pics.

We're from Central Queensland, haven't played around yet with all the bells and whistles that tell people our age, sex, location and shoe size :D
It's a sad, sad fact that where we're from EVERYONE is a social outcast (except for when the annual cane toad roundup is on). Besides, the industrial strength chains are broken and so we can't tie the kids up while we go out. Not drunk yet, but thinking about it since the night is still young....10.45.

Ta Redline, the avatar we've got is one of our babies, Karma (the bad kind).

hi kris &kersten where in CQ are you im on cap coast

Hi Livewire, and yup we are enjoying it :wink:

Taurus we're a little further south than you are but still on the coast.

Crutch....as soon as the supposedly computer literate one (Kersten) figures out how to show pics then they'll be on :oops:

hey kris, wat part of cq you from, i'm in gladstone, also, wat part of the cap coast are you from taurus?

john

I'll have to ask him ;)

Ta Jnglgrl :D

Kersten

Welcome the Two K's! Sounds like you've got quite a big collection already! What is your next purchase going to be?

Cheers, Lily

Hi and thanks Lily :wink:
Some Eastern Water Dragons (thanks Pete :D) and after that probably a boyfriend for Pandora (one of our babies)...she's lonely....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back