paranoid thread from USA site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think we'll be getting to many tourists if thats whats going around

I WANT A DROP BEAR!!!! :lol:

Qu - "Where the bloody hell are you?"

Ans - "hiding under the doona :( "

Great link Fuscus, enjoyable read, thanks :)

That's one critter more dangerous than a funnel web I guess, a pimpley youth with a rooftop and an M-16.

haha man, what a stuff up of information!

I heard that with the white tail, only in a small percentage of people does the bit actually cause the flesh rotting effect. My boyfriend got bitten on the face, and all he has was like a large pimple that he had to have antibiotics for, and then it went away.

I think the blue ring and tassi devil stuff is wrong as well. Don't bluerings inject it through their skin, not 'spit' it? They forgot to add the box jelly, or the irricanji (or soemthing like that, another jelly anyway)

Lol gotta love the yanks! .....Crikey! :) Think they invented swearing?

NinaPeas said:
I think the blue ring and tassi devil stuff is wrong as well.
Tassi devils are scavagers and search for food alone. But if one finds a large corpse then others will also find it. I don't know of any devil attacks on humans
[/quote]

NinaPeas said:
Don't bluerings inject it through their skin, not 'spit' it? ..
Correct. Blue rings have a painless bite and inject paralytic venom. If you can keep the "victim" breathing via ventilation ( mouth to mouth ) they normally fully recover. Note that the paralyzed victim is not in pain and is normally fully awake and while they properly don’t like the mouth to mouth they definitely won’t like passerby’s comments like "He’s a goner"

"The Sydney Funnelweb ...... The bite is 9\10 necrotic ....."
What a load of crap.

"Brown Snake ....... Thankfully, they're not aggressive although I wouldn't prod one to find out how peaceful it really is."

"The Great White Shark.........They hvae a mouth that is only rivaled by Angelina Jolie. ..... You can buy screwdrivers smaller than their teeth. "

Best comment of all: "Brown Snake ..... I guess all the cool names like Viper were taken."

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back